Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

I wanted Diana to go, but I agree that Ruth was too shouty!

agree with you there - get diana out!!! i swear she's related to kenneth williams!!! oooooooooooooooooooh matron!!!

me and OH change the words on every song she sings to include matron....last week for take that week she sang patience....me and OH were singing 'have a little matronnnnnnn!' :D and last night it was 'i'm not a nurse, not yet a matronnnnnnnnn!' ...sad i know!

:8855:that's cool! I love Alexandra and JLS. But I want Alexandra to win. Let's face it, JLS are gonna have a recording contract no matter what cos there is no other bands out there like them at the moment. So long as they ditch Louis that is!

See Alex should win BUT she is so boring! I absolutely hate them all! How bad is that! I shouldnt watch the poxy show but its addictive and gives me reason to moan LOL

Prawn Crackers were LUSH! LOL
X

PMP @ Matron!

So I aint eaten much today as ben at MIL and she made Spag Bol but I wint eat if sum1 else has made as uses jar etc! I had cheese on toast (was w/m bread lol)

May have scrambled egg later and some beans if hungry but Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Thought would be summat else - meat and pots maybe tut!

So anyhoo WI tomm - wish me luck! xxxx

AND i had a small bit of DD bday cake :(

Good luck!! :):):):):)

I'm sulking cos I stayed the same and thinking I'm gonna reach target in 2020 at this rate!!

good luck for WI claire xx
moine is tuesday and told the class i would lose 3lb this week !!! worried cos i think i may have put that much on !!!
Mr beans been in charge of cooking for a few days ...he even made me a pasta in sauce but made it as per pkt instructions . i didnt have the heart to tell him i have it with water bless him.. this morning he brought us breakfast in bed ...bacon bagels ..i dread to think how many sins in a bagel ...so got just one day to get back to normal !!!
hugs gilly xxx

:girlpower:Good luck Hun. xxx

better than a gain tho huni :)
xx

ooh gilly you will be ok :) No idea how many syns a bagel is lol

Oh a one off aint gna hurt lol

Cheers Looby :) we shall see tomm :)
xcx

just been looking for bagel on SW site ..cant find it so must be millions of sins ha !
anyway while i was ther started a food diary so from now on i will be a SW angel !!! lol
your doing sooo well claire i love to get your updates ..keep it going honey xxxx

Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread rolls, Bagel 85g average

Original 11½ Syns Green 11½ Syns

I have got WI tomorrow too. Mine is at 7.15pm. I am hoping for a decent loss as I have been really good, and my jeans are hanging off me, so much so, I have more of a builders ass than my hubby!

OMG they are high aint they! Wow! Oh well - one off hehe!

Cheers all

Iv just had scrambled egg and beans :)
x

How do you put pics on ya thread!! hmmmmmm - Im being thick! x

Put them in your album and copy the URL. The select the button at the top that looks like a mountain and then add the URL. Your pic will then come up x

Back