Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

what is the gym thing?

Glad you're feeling better hun, good news about the gym. Are you going to do it?
I'm tempted to go to mine and see if they'll give my free sw sessions but can't see it happening really!

Nicki, if your surgery does the vouchers then there's no reason they wont give them to you. Just tell them that you used to go but can't afford to go back.

Claire, that sounds good. I had my induction at the gym today and it was great!

I only have to pay an admin fee if I want to join after the 12 weeks. Other than that, it's just £2.50 per session. They called me today and I have my induction on Thursday at 12pm!

I gotta go in and do mine - wooo wooo!

xxx

Looks like we are all gonna be gym bunnies!

Get us all getting fit :)

Well I might not be about much this week now as I have to study and its my bday frida, college sat and sunday then Pauls bday monday :/

Im sticking to plan still.. feeling bloated tho not sure why tho :/
xxxx

Iv also got a stinking cold and banging head - bot setting me in good stead for the weekend ahead!?

Well I have done it! No turning back as I wasting the money!

Oh good god!!

Best get to the gym asap! xxx

Well done claire, you can do it!! Where are you doing it? Blackheath? I know TJ has signed up for that one.
I see your aim is to be at target by July too so thats 2 reasons to get to the gym LOL

Be good....Where in Kent do you live again - you come do the Blackheath one too! x

Right well I have done some studying but not much - I cant be fecked tbh

Still on plan but I dunno feel heavier at the min - but Im stressed with college!

Still quiet on here tho - tought would have loads to catch up on lol
xxx

Im want to become an interpreter for the Deaf - so BSL... On my level 3 but Im losing the plot at the min!

Its soooo hard! I have to do 8 videos in the next 3 weeks! :(
I am stopping when this course finishes in April :)
xx

Back