Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

It might vary from area to area so I woldn't know what yours is, all I know is I didn't fit into any of the criteria here apart from being overweight

Oh god... well find out next week!?
x

The criteria for my area was that you had to have a BMI between 30 and 40 and to have no serious medical conditions. So if you have Type 2 diabetes, then you would be fine.

Ah well my BMI is just over 30!

Ha ha ha fingers x
xx

You should be ok then. I am off to the gym in a bit to hand in the forms. Then wait for my appointment, which will hopefully be soon cos I wanna get going asap, and I can really go for it this month cos I know that I ain't pg.

That is it eh whilst you know aint preg - all good!! lol

Im literally JUST over 30 tho..... xx

Oooh you will need to try and not lose too much before your Dr's appointment. But, it depends on what the criteria is in your area. It could be less than 30.

I know.. oh that will really pee off !?

Hi Claire,

Just stoppy by to say 'hello'! Good luck with the gym... hope you get it.

I joined Curves the other day and have actually managed to go once aswell - back there again tomorrow. Pleased to have finally got my bum into action after Xmas.

Take care
Wonder xx

Well I have just done my crunches 120 and 10 (pathetic) bench dips oooh they hurt!

I am starting to feel it working or is that just pain??!!

I have 3 pairs of jeans and they are starting to fall off me which I REALLY aint happy about!

So Hello Wonder!

May be about this eve but my comp is bu**ered so using my laptop which i cant get onto at night as Paul nicks it!
xxxx

Well I have just done my crunches 120 and 10 (pathetic) bench dips oooh they hurt!

I am starting to feel it working or is that just pain??!!

I have 3 pairs of jeans and they are starting to fall off me which I REALLY aint happy about!

So Hello Wonder!

May be about this eve but my comp is bu**ered so using my laptop which i cant get onto at night as Paul nicks it!
xxxx

Why are you not happy about your jeans falling off you :confused: I'd be ecstatic if my clothes were falling off me :)

well done hun, i did cruches too, well i was eating crisps but i'm pretty sure that still counts :D OO and buy a funky belt for the jeans!!!! Cheaper then buying new ones.

I know.. oh that will really pee off !?

I am sure that your Dr will be happy that your helping the local statistics by getting your weight down and will reward you with a referal. If not, BEG!! lol

Well done on your exercise. I have been exercising my fingers by doing the accounts. And we have just booked our camping holiday. 2 weeks at Haven for £112!!! :woohoo:

I wish my clothes were falling off me instead of restricting the blood flow to major organs :8855:

Even the thought of doing stomach crunches :shudder:

Go you x x

Ha ha its REALLY not a good look - saggy crutch lol
x

pmsl. I was thinking you might have said saggy boobs or saggy a*s but not a saggy crutch. Go and buy some new jeans woman lol

pmsl @ saggy crutch. We could do a whip round and get you some braces :8855:

hahahahahahahaha oh they are vile!?
x

You so dont! lol
Well you do but it really aint a nice look!
Yet I have saggy bits but NO WAY am I a 14 yet!

Back