Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

ha ha ha ha... Yh what one you want! x

Go go go Ninja Taz... HAVE HIM!?X

Cheers Chick... Just wish I wasnt so fat having a really bad day today...

Wanna pig out yet I dont wanna eat as I wont stop - that kinda thing
x

Pauls past has yet again come to haunt and as for my sis Icant bring myself to talk about that! x

Firstly you're not so fat, look how far you've come, you have less to lose to get to target then you've lost already. I no what you mean about the eating thing, but try and eat a little!

Babe, you gotta eat! And you are doing so so well, don't let this situation affect all the hard work you have done. :hug99:

Cheers Chick, Iv made myself eat and Im not making your chicken kebabs for dinner!? I will do this...
TY sweeties!

You are all fab :)
xx

Did you mean you are gonna cook them or you aint? I am having them tomorrow :drool:

Yep cooking them.. they are marinading now!
xxx

I am having chicken breasts with a garlic and herb butter and a jacket potato and garlic mushrooms on the side. All for 1.5 syns! Yummy x

how were the kebabs claire?xxx

hi claire
hope alls well with you xx just catching up on friends as i been away a while . we are looking for jobs as caravan wardens and been on interviews all over the country ..had a few offers and hope to get one this weekend in buxton ...bit stressed and struggling with diet too but will get back on track ...had to give notice on the house this week so feeling very sad ..never mind all will work out fine..hugs gilly xxxx

Please don't throw away all the good work you've done!! I know how easy it is to comfort eat but you'll be gutted later. Hang in there.

Thanks Ladies.. I didnt eat - I have been very good!

I aint throwing it away - I will do it and Im gna keep plugging away :)
xxx

Back