Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Morning!!

Yes I am feeling ok today. Much more positive! Feck it eh!

I am determined to do this and not gna let any hiccups get in the way!

No idea what I am eating today tho ;/

xx

yoo hoo!!

Glad you're feeling better.

I'm of the slow and steady mind atm.. not giving myself a hard time.. just getting on with it..

Sx

Glad your feeling better hun. I am having chicken kebabs tonight - yummy!!

We are having Sausage pasta bake thing.. all made at home obv.....and all free!! WoooWooo

Gna go update food diary! MUST DO CRUNCHEs this eve too! x

Get your running shoes on chick cos your gonna need them! :D

I may need to run off me dinner!
Just fry your bacon/sausages with peppers, mushrooms whatever you want.. add to pasta with herbs, add passata then grated cheese over top and chuck in oven for 20 mins! LUSH! X

and all free on EE and green if use HEXb :)
x

Do you use quorn sausages? I hate 'em :jelous:

Nah I got morrisons ones!? fREE lush ones!? My kids love em too! x

mmmm, your sausage pasta bake sounds yum, will have to try that soon!!!

Well as the title says Im going to NKOTB this eve at the o2!

Im gna eat b4 I go and not going to drink there as too expensive?

WooWoo!!

Have a good day all

:)

xxx

:woohoo: Enjoy yourself huni. All that dancing will get those lbs off as well. All good for Monday x

Heehee!

Heres hoping! I wanna lose 2lb at least! Then I will have lost 6 in 3 weeks! that will keep me going esp with the next few mths at college as ill struggle otherwise LOL

We're going out for a meal tonight at the Harvester. I am planning to have gammon steak with a jacket potato and pineapple, and loads of salad from the salad cart. Yum.

Just had 2 fried eggs on toast with 3 slices of bacon. Twas delish. I didn't get up until 11. Had a late night looking at tents on Ebay lol

OMG I can't believe NKOTB are back together! I don't see that working! Let us know what it was like Claire!

How was NKOTB? V jealous!!

Back