Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Iv lost 28% of my body weight so far and dropped 10pts off my BMI!

WOW!
XX

Iv lost 28% of my body weight so far and dropped 10pts off my BMI!

WOW!

XX

That is such a fantastic achievement Claire ~ go you!! xx

My darling Mummy took me shopping today (I wanted a kini and I cant drive lol) Well anyway I went into next and tried one on and well ha ha ha how funny! A person who is a size 14 aint meant to have big boobies I tell thee! I had 4 in a bikini I tried on lol

Anyhoo after that I tried some Linen trousers and I managed to get a size 12 done up - I bought a 14 as I do like to breathe n no camel toe TMI sorry but still Im nearly there! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Great news Claire ~ I got a tankini out of Next a few days ago and I had to go up a fair few sizes let me tell you, still, I love it! Good luck for tomorrow hun xx​

yay, well done you, 28% is a mhoosive loss! XXX

Thanks Bay! Fingers x for tomm :)
x

GOOD MORNING!!

I Have lost 2lb this week which means I hit 5 and half stone loss to date!!

OMG Im happy today
:)

xxxxx

Thats great :) .. what a fantastic loss youve had .. well done x

Thanks Guys Im truly shocked but I think the walking to school is helping atm!

Thanks again hunis! xxx

well done you x

I know and thanks Mary!

Im really scared about getting close to target tho and getting there as then what do I do - does that make sensE?1
x

wow Claire that is an amazing achievement:) Target is not that far away for you now. It will feel amazing to get there I'm sure:)

GOOD MORNING!!

I Have lost 2lb this week which means I hit 5 and half stone loss to date!!

OMG Im happy today
:)

xxxxx

Thats fantastic Claire, I haven't made up my mind whether to have an 'off' day today as it's my birthday and I'm going shopping with my lovely daughter in law, her mum and my gorgeous grandson Adam and will also be eating out tonight with friends. To be honest I think I may as I don't think it will make much difference as this week will only be my third weigh in and I think I will have stayed the same.
You have done so well you must be really chuffed, I remember how exciting it is when I lost 3 1/2 stone before and was able to shop for lovely clothes, I still have them just can't get in to them at the moment, hopefully I will soon.
Give yourself a massive pat on the back and keep reminding yourself how great you are, you've stuck at it, and its not easy and now you are reaping the rewards.

Ah thanks very much for that! I am quite pleased! I am going to a BBQ tomm and gna try and be good - fingers x for me!!

But if I STS this week I really am not going to be distraught lol

Thanks again and you can do it huni :)
xxx

Happy birthday AN - have a lovely day. When you're at target hun you'll then focus on maintaining, word is its harder than loosing! X

Thats my thing I know its gna be harder - Oh god Im worried lol
x

Back