Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

you should get some advice from zena or loubylou, they both were doing ther journey at similar times to us doin SW and they're still maintaining - do they still come on here does anyone know? im friends with them on facebook, are you? xx

Yes thats a good idea huni! Cheers Lovey! Well I aint there yet - but I may get in touch soon! xx

Good afternoon all!

So toay has been very chilled! Went shops for fathers day pressie and food :)

Today I have had
MullerLight
SunBites Sweet Chilli Crisp things 6syns
1 Tom and Basil Ryvita with LC Cheese
Turkey Steak with Homey and Mustard LF dressing with Rice (2 syns)
God had a few syns today lol

Oh well!! Hope you have had a good day!

xxxx

Thats my thing I know its gna be harder - Oh god Im worried lol
x
I don't know if this helps but when I reached target the way I maintained was to stay on the plan Monday to Friday and at weekends have what I want. You find that way you don't go mad! I found I couldn't do the thing of introducing a bit more slowly etc as I introduced too much lol. It worked for me for about 3 years and I only started putting on when my weekends stretched into the week :mad:. If I'd have got straight back on it full time at that point I am sure I would have been okay but I obviously didn't have the willpower then and sometimes in our lives circumsances dictate rather than ourselves dictating. You will be fine :)

Thanks huni!

Hi all hope you are all ok and had a good weekend :)
x

Good Morning!

Well had a busy few days. Sunday had a day off and paying the price I feel really sluggish and heavy :(

Im off to get my hair done this morning - cant wait and then not up to much.

No idea what eating today either aint feeling greta hayfever is playing up and I cant open my eyes right :(

Boooohoooo

Hope you all well! xxxx

Cheers Taz. Ill be ok soon Im sure :/
x

I dunno if this will be ny good or not but Im thinking I may wi every fortnight?

What ya reckon?
xx

If you feel you can do this 2 weekly then go for it. But i couldnt do it and at group last night people that come everyother week are not doing as well. As they seem to cheat on the first week and think they have the 2nd week to get the weight off.

Reactions: Taz
You know what Iv no reason behind it at all :/

Nah I';; carry on weekly I think! x

Good Evening

Not been too good here adn praying that I aint gained that much tomm?!!

Ha ha.. Oh well I dont care - had a nice week.

I went and ordered my wedding dress today and its coming in a 14 uk size - 16 American!! Whoooooooooooooooooop!!

I felt amazing today in it! Doing the b/maids and mum on sat - JOY!

Hope you all ok hunis! xxx

wow, cool, cant wait to see piccies claire x

I cant add pics on here so you will all have to wait another 7.5 mths!?

Unless send me ya mail and ill send you email :)
x

I was meaning on here with you in it after the event, but if you'd send me some before then then obv Id love love love to see it, but thats entirely up to you xxx

Yes send me your email and ill send 1 on :)
x

Back