Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Im similar to you flip! I try and avoid brekkie llike cereal unless I have too as gna miss lunch as out etc etc! x

Oh dear but were they kind to you!?

Where in Kent ya from?x

Yes, they were very kind to me - i almost kissed them :flowers::rotflmao: But worrying really, as i now have high expectations for monday :rolleyes: WHYYYYYYY couldn't i learn some restraint! :eek:

I'm in Eastchurch, north kent.

As for a red day - i had my first yesterday and it was haaard! I had sardines with scrambled egg for brekkie - wasn't particularly nice - like both but they didn't go too well together lmao

How about scrambled eggs, lean grilled bacon, dry-fried mushrooms, and tinned tomatoes, with toast from your HEb?

Eastchurch? No idea where that is!!! Im nr Dartford way - more SE London but my postcode is Kent Borough is London - stooooopid!

Oh scrambled egg - ohhhh good plan! x

Tinyshoes, just wondering if a yoghurt and a banana would do you for breakfast, saving a healthy extra for later. I do that every day now and if I get hungry mid morning I have a mugshot or noodles (I'm at home).

Yeah thanks flipflop I could give that a try, not sure that it would fill me up for long though. I need to get on with it in a morning really coz i love a mushroom omelette and a couple of rashers of bacon but I run out of time!! :rolleyes:

I so could not eat that in the morning!!! Your lucky I could have a weetabix pmpx

I was brought up on cereal only for breakfast and thought I couldn't stomach anything else until recently. The trouble is when I have cereal I'm hungry again by 10 o' clock (I have breakfast at 7.15 as I start work at 8) whereas if I have eggs or beans it keeps me full til around half 11 so it's nearly lunch time then (although I tend to have an Alpen Light for a snack most days while the others in the office are eating lovely biscuits!!). Then I try to have my lunch as late as poss so that I'm not starving when I get home and start picking on things before cooking dinner!! Oh it's all so difficult sometimes :(

I think this diet makes you change your habits rather than all the food if that makes sense and makes you do stuff rather than just say whacking a pizza in the oven kwim!

I love it - its done me and my kids the world of good!

Exercise!!!

Walked to pick up my daughter from school today - normally drive!

Its about a mile there and a mile home so I walked 2 miles today :)

Also Im starting to do a push up/sit up thing with my OH this eve as I will get a flat(ter) belly - I know never gna be tiny after having 2 kids and all the weight but can blooming give a shot!!

Fingers x all helps for WI next week! xxxx

Good Morning!!

So Im going to go the shops and a walk today! AF still here she has been here a long time now and getting on my wick BIG time!

Might treat myself to some new next clothes! he he he!

On a green day today - dunno what gonna have to eat yet tho :)

xxxx

Ohh, I really want to go clothes shopping too, but I'm skint and fat so only evans / newlook / monsoon clothes fit. Grrr

I usually find it depressing when I need to buy something and nothing fits. This time I went shopping and looked at all the new stores that I'll be able to go in when I just drop down one more size. Very motivating! I could be there in maybe 6 weeks or so? A new outfit for Christmas!

I didnt buy anything purely coz they have a sale tomm - am I daft nuff to go in the morning tho lol

May do online lol

xx

dont get too excited! i had a vip invite for tonight and nothing in the new catalogue is in it except the summery clothes like cropped jeans and vest tops and stuff from the last catalogue!!!!!

Im going to venture to the sale shortly x

Oh so what ya get Rainbow!!

So finally AF has left the building - feeling less bloated and hoping that I have lost a bit when i measure on monday - hips would be nuff - just an inch lol

Dunno about weight if gna change or owt but as been on we shall see...

I went to a kids party today - I was really good :)

Yesterday I done 20 push ups too and back to swimming next week - yay!

Having a stirfty for dinner later :) Yummy... CANT WAIT! XX

Sounds like things are on the up for you claire! :) Well done on being so good at the kiddies party! :D

I went to the beach today with the OH, kids, and my nan and they all got fish and chips :( I planned ahead and took some couscous with smoked salmon. Didn't stop me pinching 7 or 8 chips tho :eek: I've over-estimatd at 100g and it's come out as 8 syns, so i'm not too unhappy :)

Yh things are ok at the min! I want this lb gone as then I have hit 3.5 stone :)

Oh whats a few chips love... I pick and never syn if kids got em lol

How bad! x

Well my dinner was lush... yummy and Im full up after eating 2 hrs ago lol

:D

Going to church tomm - get me! Then MIL so that should be great fun! x

Well Finally :)

I lost a lb and have hit 3.5 stone!!! Onwards and downwards!!?X

well done mate xxx:):):):)

Back