Claire Richards

I'm afraid I don't have much sympathy for her at all,she seems to treat it all as a laugh,joke I think the nutrition lady got it spot on. She's heard loss of 6 LB and totally blanked the bit about her health. I don't understand her really. We all struggle,but we're all trying hard. Fair enough if she doesn't want to lose weight. But to do a programme about how much she is eating against how she wants to lose weight,just seems odd. X

I warmed to her far more in this episode, prob cos I can relate to the denial and the "ah sure to hell with it, I'm gonna have it anyway". Can see how complex an issue it is, the bonding over the food with the hubbie, the temptation of surgery, the weariness of the diet treadmill. Thought there was more reality in this episode than the last. Even Colleen Nolan didn't annoy me - amazing!

selwonk said:
Just watching this now!

She does have normal everyday issues - maybe hers are just a bit more extreme.

I like her husband!

And boy can she sing!!! x

How are you watching it? Is it being repeated? I missed last nights episode! :(

If you have sky it will be on anytime i think.

I don't think i can stand to watch it tbh as i was so annoyed with the 1st episode.

I like her man <3

I found her very honest. How many times have we wittered on about being fat, then had a huge glass of wine and some chocolate? Well, I know i have!

This programme annoyed me so much! Here we all are struggling but still keeping to plan because we strive to just feel happy in our skin and to be healthy. She loses the weight and has so many tools at her disposal that most people can only dream of and wastes it! She can't care enough about it if she just can't be bothered to try. I can't get my head around it. She talked about surgery...sucking the fat out is only good if your willing to maintain it you silly woman!!!! Grrr...rang over!!! X

clairex said:
I found her very honest. How many times have we wittered on about being fat, then had a huge glass of wine and some chocolate? Well, I know i have!

Oh completely. I had a gain today so I hate myself and what I look like etc etc...... I got himself to buy a pizza for when I get in and I had crisps at lunch. I know how stupid that is, but its all linked to emotions I suppose.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Oh completely. I had a gain today so I hate myself and what I look like etc etc...... I got himself to buy a pizza for when I get in and I had crisps at lunch. I know how stupid that is, but its all linked to emotions I suppose.

It's so easily done lovely. We've all done it! Dont beat yourself up about it, just dont let a bad day turn into a bad week xxx

I watched the second episode, and i think she has a real battle to get past her emotional eating demons.

She is troubled and i hope she gets rid of her demons!!! xxx

Ellebear said:
I watched the second episode, and i think she has a real battle to get past her emotional eating demons.

She is troubled and i hope she gets rid of her demons!!! xxx

I totally agree i can relate to her so much xx

me too. I can see how i used to be in her. I just want to speak to her and tell her SW would help her out- and she could have a cheese sauce on veggies (cos i do!!! 3 syns and one HEA!!!) xxx

Ellebear said:
me too. I can see how i used to be in her. I just want to speak to her and tell her SW would help her out- and she could have a cheese sauce on veggies (cos i do!!! 3 syns and one HEA!!!) xxx

Exactly. We actually paused the tv on her steak meal and said you can have that meal on SW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

She is like every woman i know finding it hard to battle getting a perfect body and family life just shows celebs are just like us xx

clairex said:
It's so easily done lovely. We've all done it! Dont beat yourself up about it, just dont let a bad day turn into a bad week xxx

Thank you! Xxx

Yeah but stuck to nothing and never learnt how to do any one thing properly....just stuck to it till she got the pay check.

Back