ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

I think I might starve to death today. Damn totm has made me ravenous!!!

What I really want is a duck breast, grilled until the skin goes crispy. Served with some salad and some garlic mayo. Or steak with celeriac chips!

I know I cant really have any of them, but I'm impressed that I'm wishing I was eating atkins style instead of stuffing myself to death with carbs!

Haha ClaireCat, I love your letter to Ketosis - think I should write one too!

Royal mail will probably just lose it! Lol!

God, I'm absolutely starving tonight.

How you feeling this morning? Has the hunger passed?

How you feeling this morning? Has the hunger passed?

I was pretty hungry when I got up, but I'm only now just having my first shake. I ordered some products from the kee diet store, so looking forward to a little ready meal for dinner, and a coconut bar for afters! :)

Hi just read your diary so thought I'd mark my place to follow your progress xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

Hehe! I dont know why, but I feel like you've just pee'd on my diary to mark your territory! lol!

Good read!! Good luck to you! Keep going!

Thanks very much, and welcome to my own little waffling corner :D

Dear Ketosis,

I really do appreciate you joining me and enabling me to lose weight at a good pace, howeve, that being said, do you really need to give me a constant period?!

I'm not sure if this benefits either of us and I'm certain is completely unnecessary. If I have done or said anything to offend you, I am genuinely sorry. I dont want us to fall out, please dont punish me. I'll do my best to be good. Honest.

Kind Regards,

Claire

Lmao at that letter! Finally got through ur diary, uve made me laugh so much lol
Will be keeping up to date now!!
Well done so far :) xxx

I just talk a load of **** in here - it saves me from writing **** everywhere else! lol!

ClaireCat said:
Hehe! I dont know why, but I feel like you've just pee'd on my diary to mark your territory! lol!

Thanks very much, and welcome to my own little waffling corner :D

I promise I didn't...just a book mark,lol xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

lol! Ok, so whats Pods?

lol love your letter. hope you are feeling better x

Cheers! And yeah, I'm feeling not to bad. Got "the hunger" again. I had a shake about 11am, then ate spag bol at 12pm! But now I feel like I could eat everything! I've got a box of slim & save and Kee Diet bars sitting on my desk... I think they're calling to me! lol!

OOOO hide them lol. I always get like that with the wafers, I have one and think I'll save the other one til later on, never happens!
Are you still getting back into keto from weekend drinking?

Oh no Claire not the hunger!!!

Can you brush your teeth or something or would that be strange in work? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stop peeing on my diary ladies!!! :p

And nah, I'm def in keto, but i got the dreaded totm again, so I want to comfort eat. I wont, but I want to! lol!

Oh I hate that! Damn hormones....

My s&s and Kee Diet products arrived today! Yay!

I just had a Tarragon Chicken & Veg Casserole for my dinner with some iceberg lettuce! 2mins in the micro ready meal and it was actually pretty damn tasty!

Granted it was 189 calories, so about 40calories more than the chilli, but for a change, it was lovely to eat some chicken with sauce!

I like. It shall be getting ordered again. Feel pretty stuffed now :)

Back