ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

Got water coming out my ears today, so hopefully it'll sort itself out. Going to have another pack, so only time will tell! lol! :)

and before I forget, I had the docs today for a check up on my happy tablets and I pretty much got a lecture on my diet and told even if I do lose the weight, I'll put it all back on again when I stop

Charming. Where was the support and motivation to lose weight? Never bloody happy.

But......wont you just love proving them wrong!!!????????

Maybe u do have a stomach bug hun? So much is going round at the minute, i was the same a few weeks ago, stayed clear of the shakes for a day and just had chkn and veg! Hope ur back 100% soon!!
Oh im dreading when i go for my next pill when she weighs me and see's the dramatic weight loss, cant be bothered telling her what im doing cos ill be very unhappy with a bad responce lol.
Love the songs ;)

Yeah, in hindsight I should have told her I was still doing atkins, cuz she seemed fine with that! But she has made me that little bit more determined! :)

Yeah very true, prove her wrong, they dont like that lol
I think im gonna lie and go for the atkins approach! Because she knows i did LT, convinced her how it stays off etc then put it on... Think i'd rather lie lol xx

I went to the doc before starting Exante & she was up for it...better to lose weight than be so fat was pretty much the response. You never know with doctors. I haven't been to mine since November but according to their records it was longer (the doc I saw didn't update my file) so I could get away with saying ww or something if they asked.

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to eat him. He looks delicious! pmsl!!!

Attachments

• sam-worthington-picture.jpg
    sam-worthington-picture.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 15
I... am.... STARVING!!!!

I've had:

lemon bar
hazelnut shake
grilled turkey breast & courgettes
coconut bar (yes i know, two bars!)

2.5lts of water
5 cups of tea
1 cup coffee
1 glass dr pepper zero

I also had a boiled egg, which I know I shouldnt have eaten, but I was so hungry.... and I'm still ravenous!!! Want to stuff my face with absolutely everything I can find.

Damn totm and getting back into ketosis, just in time for me kicking myself back out it on Saturday for my tattoo... Bawz!

I no how u feel, same here n all I wanted was crap!!!! N the blooming crap found my big gob :(:(:(
Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

did u have any nice crap tho? I just watchen man v food to punnish myself! lol!

ClaireCat said:
did u have any nice crap tho? I just watchen man v food to punnish myself! lol!

I had carbury choc, haribo sweets, biscuits, n PIZZA'S!!!!
That's all crap over with now, none in house! Clean slate from morning!
Hate TOM!!!!!
Lights out n bed time now. Night night.
Xx

lol! everything there sounded lush apart from the cadbury's chocolate! i'm a nestle girl! Or galaxy, thorntons...oooh, and I'm lovin those lindor truffle thingys!

But chocolate isnt my downfall, its biscuits, cakes, chewy sweeties, ice cream, pizza and bread based carbs!

Gnite hunni. Tomorrow is another day, it was only a blip not a fail :)

Claireeee i need your help lol
I am so fine with the packs but its the food part im struggling with!?!
I am SICK TO DEATH of chicken and salad and chicken and veg and fish and veg ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Do u recommend anything different!? Just seen u had turkey god i LOVE turkey, didnt even know u could have that!? Ive been having stirfry this week... and i have a big feeling its going to slow down my loss, but i cnt help it!!! xxx

Hehe! Well, I just go a bit atkins'y when I start thinking about my protein tbh, except, low fat obv!

Mainly, I eat turkey, chicken, anything quorn, pork loin chops (fat cut off) and, I did notice the other day that parmaham is quite low fat. Not tried it yet, but it looks nice! The girls at my work who are doing weight watchers eat it, so its bound to be low fat! :p

I wont eat anything that has come out of the sea, but if that floats your boat (haha :p) then I guess tuna, and, well, I'm sure all seafood must be alright - but dont quote me on that. Its all yucky if you ask me!

Red meat is generally a bit of a no-no, but tbh, if I was really craving a steak, i'd eat one. Afterall, its carb free, I can cut the fat off and I can grill it.

Hope any of that is helpful?

Ahhhhh :D that helps very much :) Thankyou :D
I dont eat things out the sea either haha well except tuna and cod!
Turkey and pork loin chops sounds great to me! Even abit of ham!?
Im going for a stupid ass meal that i really dont wana go in 2 weeks (can u tell i just do not want to go lol) So will have to have a salad, good to know i could maybe have a steak salad!

What do you have with ur pork chop, veg? xx

Back