ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

Im not sure on salmon, its the pink that freaks me out, yes i know, im weird! Wheres the new list? xx

Scrap that just seen the updated list, i have beansprouts and its not on the list! Naughty me x

I eat beansprouts, but I'm such a rebel! Lol!

i though i was being a rebel by chopping a raw onion and putting it in my cottage pie, it seems i have been missing out!!!!

Lmao kay! I even have the odd red pepper :O !!!!!!!!! Only because i buy chopped frozen peppers now, so much easier, and sometimes i just cannot be arsed picking them all out !!! What can i have with a pork chop!? xx

Celeriac chips! Grilled spiced courgettes chips, cauliflower mash with a splash of gravy, you could stir fry it?

Celeriac chips! Grilled spiced courgettes chips, cauliflower mash with a splash of gravy, you could stir fry it?
What the hell are celeriac chips lol??
Gravy!?!?! are u kidding meeeee???
Yummm cauli mash!
You can tell im not the cook of the house!
Im scared of keep stir frying, i think it may slow down my loss, or am i talking bull lol x

Lol! Cut celeriac into chip shapes or chunks, put on an oven tray and put some spray oil on them and chuck some powdered spices of your choice over them and stick in the oven at 180 for about 30/40 mins, turning once.

And gravy, bit of stock cube in some boiling water, or a tiny bit of bisto,or some bullion.

How are you today my dear?
Have the cravings gone yet?
Mine have gone thankfully, feeling better n hoping for a better day too.

Aye im alright. Its friday, so its all good! I was really hungry earlier but I've had a bar and a shake and stuffed myself to the gunnels with water and coffee! lol!

Got my waxing when I finish (which is long over due, def very fluffy! lol!), tattoo tomorrow morning, possibly a piercing, off to my grans for her birthday and then maybe partake in some alcoholic beverages on saturday evening. Sunday I'm taking my mum out for a massage, facial, shopping and food! Might also go out for a few beverages on sunday night aswell, since I'm off on Monday!!!

Phew, hectic weekend off plan ahead. Oh, and dying my hair, again, tonight!

I know noone asked what I was doing, but I'm just letting u all know anyway! lol! :p

Wow, busy weekend indeed Hun.
Have fun.
;-)
Xx

Have a great weekend Claire! I will be cheering on Scotland against Italy in the rugby - but of course I am hoping Wales win the Grand Slam most! xxx

Well, I'm calling it a night. Praying for at least 1lb off tomorrow. After my weekend of constipation, which included a rather carby litre of prune juice and endless amounts of fiber tablets etc, followed by a carb day of toast to make myself feel better, I'm probably just clutching at straws.

But I'd really like a 1lb off.....cant cope with 2 weeks of sts or even, god forbid, a gain!!!

Lost exactly 1lb lol! That's what I get for drinking prune juice and eating toast!

It's actually really paining me having to go eat this morning before my tattoo. Wondering if the thought of passing out is worth the risk! Lol!

Hi Hun, at least u've lost! Am dreading my scales as I know I've put some on! Hope u r ok with new tattoo! Post a pic when u've done.

Oh dear god my tattoo hurts lol! An hour in.... aaagggeeesss to go still! :(

Ok, so had a cheeky wee 2 n a half hour tattoo sitting today for the start of my epic cover up! Got another sitting booked in for 2 weeks time and hopefully that'll be it, but it'll probably need another one for good measure.

Here's the progress so far:

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 39
  • 1st Sitting.jpg
    1st Sitting.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 40
OOOOOOOHHH!!!! And do you know what I've just realized?!?!?! That one measly pound I lost today takes me into the 100s!!!!

WOOO!!!!! That makes it much better :D

Back