ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

oy you!!! you arent a failure on this or you wouldnt be here, with me checking your diary for inspiration daily, the bumpy days are normal arent they?????
where are you getting the coconut bars from? i need to try them,
how was the indian? i was supposed to be going for a mexican but bailed at the last minute i was having a binge in my head so thought it was safer not to go,
anyways plodding along is better than not plodding along and doing nothing, chin up my lovely x

Lol! Thanks hunni :)

The coconut bars were from the kee diet store. I also highly recommend their soy puffs for the occasions where I want to feel like I'm eating crisps. They're kinda like puff ball crisps, if that makes sense! Like cheesy puffs, but in dif flavours!

I also ordered a bunch of low carb stuff from the low carb megastore for some variety. I love the josephs pitta bread for wraps. It's 60cal per pitta and about 3g carbs. I had a protein peanut bar this morning and it was lush!

I'm sure I can do this!

You will do it this time!
After all, what would you call your next diet otherwise?! What comes after a trilogy hmm...

A Saga comes after a trilogy!

Keep your chin up Claire.. you've come so far, and you will only continue to go forwards. :)

I think dieting is probably tougher mentally than it is physically, so I know how difficult it can be to overcome the mental barriers - but just keep reminding yourself of where you were before you started dieting, and how far along the path you have come since then - you are by no means a failure because you made the hardest step already - telling yourself you needed to make a change.

This is my favourite quote of all time - "'Our minds are as different as our faces: we are all traveling to one destination; --happiness; but few are going by the same road." All journeys are different, some bumpier than others - but we just all have to keep striving for that end goal :)

Much love xxx

Haha! A trilogy in 4 parts!

What was that, was it Hitchikers guide to the galaxy?!

Well I got really bored in here today, and I still am, so I've booked myself a tattoo for tomorrow afternoon. Getting one fixed and getting another little one to fill a space!

Trying to be good today. I've had a peanut bar for breakie, mac n cheese for lunch. Dinner wise.... I'm thinking maybe a chilli wrap or a fajita type thing since I got my low carb wraps yesterday.

Not sure. God I hate this place and can't wait to get out of here at 5!

Only 20 minutes to go! Think of poor me, stuck here till six! But tomorrow is my last day - so not so bad!! xx

Hey hunni,just thought I would pop in to see ow you are getting on this week :) :) xxx

Utter rubbish. From Friday at about 3.30pm til midnight last night I ate everyones share of everything I could get my grubby little hands on. Between what I put on last weekend and now this weekend, I'm about a stone heavier than my posted weight.

So I'm barred from everything. No protein, no nothing. Not sure if I'm going to even have the veg.

I'm getting my second tattoo sitting on my cover up this Saturday, so I physically need to have something to eat, BUT, my sitting is at 2pm, so I'm going to make myself some quorn and grilled veg before it and that will keep me firmly on plan.

Honestly, I'm so disgusted in myself. Feel the size of a house and I cant go on like this. Dont know whats wrong with me. I seem to think its ok to have a "cheat" day on a Saturday, which its not. More so because I try to eat absolutely everything I can on the one day. But its spilling out into my entire weekend aswell, so I cant go on like this.

If I really feel like I need to "treat" myself to food, then the only thing I'm ever going to contemplate eating is pure protein if I need to have a takeaway. So I'm talking, chicken tikka or something similar. No nothing else. Not a thing.

I know thats still a cheat, but, if I fall off the wagon, its better to fall into that than into anything else.

April, I'm going to lose a stone. No more fannying about.

come on claire, i have had a bad weekend too,
have to ask did you go for the colonic?

Hey.

I've fu***d up. I just need to get my head round it again. Swear i've put on over a stone. Just...bah. I cant find the wagon :(

Ahh Claire hope ur ok hun! U have done amazing so far yes u have fell off the wagon abit but it's still here ready for u to jump back on with us!!! Have a good think about all the reasons u started this and look at how well U have done! I KNOW u can get bk on it!!!! Hugs xxx

I honestly dont even know where the wagon is at the moment, but I'm hoping I find it at some point over the weekend, or Monday morning at the latest. Feel like I've put on over a stone of what I had originally lost and I'm feeling like a big fat grubber. Going for drinks with my friends today, so I wont even pretend to start dieting today. My OH is off all weekend, which is unusual for him, so I dont know if I'll manage to locate the wagon over the weekend. But I really have to do something before the couch gives way under my fat arse.

Think I might re-join the gym and start swimming again. I mean, I stopped for pure vanity reasons - my purple hair dye got ruined. I bought a head condom hat thingy, but couldnt quite bring myself to wear it, so I just gave in. Dyed my hair back to black yesterday tho, so I dont have any excuse not to now to be honest.

I've had a life changing moment this last week and I've decided I have to start to look slightly more sensible because I want a new job in a chartered accountants so I can do my professional qualifications. Signed myself up for my first accountancy paper yesterday, so I've got 5 lectures to go to at the end of next month before I can sit the exam. If I pass, its only another 13 papers to go! Haha! But I can only sit the first 3 without having relevant employment. So i'm on a mission to find a new job.

Anyway, yeah, the wagon. I will look for it. I promise.

Get this weekend out the way hun and on monday get on here, read through your diary, have a think, and see it is SO WORTH getting back on track, who cares if you have put a stone on, you will lose it again in 4 weeks, if you dont come back, you could put another stone on, then what? Youve done brilliant so far, stick at it. Hope you feel alittle better after the weekend xxx

Well the wagon has come back round for me today. I've been off plan for 4 weeks now, and I weighed this morning and I've gained.... wait for it.... 17 1/4lbs!!!!!

Thats over 4lbs gain a week!!!! I know I've eaten crap, but thats really depressing. Dunno what to do, diet wise. I'm debating giving atkins another shot, or durkan... maybe I should try ww... Oh god I've no idea, but I'm really disheartened.

On a side note, I'm going to a cat charity tomorrow to look at adopting two kittys! So I'm excited about that! :)

Any suggestions, diet wise, would be much appreciated tho. I need all the advice I can get. I almost want to cry, but i refuse to keep stuffing my face. :(

Welcome back :)
Diet wise obviously the choice is its and only urs all I can say is if u feel like ur not happy doin s@s anymore and that vlcd determination has gone, go for maybe Atkins or whichever And see how u feel... If u still have that determination for s&s and not sick of it then get back on it! Either way u need to get back to a structured plan!!
Very well done on not giving up and coming bk on ur diary, I hope u find what's best for u :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hunni. I'm on my lunch break and I just cant stomach the thought of another shake :(

Think I'm going to need to go shopping after work for some atkins food and give that another try for a month or so and see. I'm so hungry and have no idea what to eat.

I think today might be an utter write off until I work out in my head what I want to do. I know I cant keep eating the way I have been, but I also know I just cant face something else out a sachet :(

Well then I think you've just answered ur question, Atkins it is!!! You've done brill on s&s and now your ready to change to Atkins and maybe after a while on Atkins you will give s&s another go! You need to do whats best for you :)
I shall b e moving over to Atkins in about 8 weeks I'm hoping!!! Forget today get urself to the shop tonight and stock up, forget the weight gain the past 4 week new Atkins day tomorrow fresh start happy happy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hunni.

I've set my fitness pal back up so I'm going to monitor my calories today and take it from there. My problem is I love bread. Toast, sandwiches, toasties etc, anything bread related - and thats probably the worst thing in the world to be eating what with all those refined carbs.

But with atkins, I get to eat real food, and not feel like im depriving myself. I might do a LCM shop just now aswell.

Back