ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

LOL! Make it into a thick paste so its still sticking to the spoon and microwave in a bowl for 1:30-2 mins until its sort of doughy then make it into a burger shape, fairly thin and grill on both sides til its brown! ;)
I took a pic I'll pop it on my diary later x

Krissy you are the Gordon Ramsey of Cambridge! haha. I thought I was being adventurous by adding pepper to my soup!

Honestly not sure if I think thats sheer genious, or absolutely revoulting! lol!!! But fair play! :p

LOL thank you :p

It was surprisingly nice, did have some ketchup with it though :p

Hmm what should I make next...

I've been here for 25mins so far today and already fed up.... lol! I envisage a rather looooonnng day!

I've been here for 25mins so far today and already fed up.... lol! I envisage a rather looooonnng day!

Oh you think thats bad, I parked and went to walk to my office and I was p/o'ed before I even got there by some old dude that drove on the wrong side of the road to tell me if I keep parking where I do my car will get clamped!! But I can park there because my office owns a unit there... I will stop now before I go on a rant!

Oh why must we work in awful places :'(

Any news on that new job?

Well I was being optimistic. I actually cried a little on the inside when my alarm went off. And I paused briefly outside the office and took a deep breath before coming in! Lol!

And not heard anything else. He's sending all the cv's over tomorrow so hopefully I should hear by the end of the week if they want to interview me.

That's agggeeesss away lol

Haha I feel like that every morning, I wake up thinking how much I hate waking up then press the snooze for half hour... mmm forbidden sleep...

Fingers & toes crossed for ya! Sounds like a really good opportunity :)

My stomachs starting to think my throats been cut today lol!

Spooky hungry. Water isn't helping either, damn it!

That veggie burger sounds weird, and yet intriguing. Might just have to have a go!

I used to feel like torture going to work in a miserable place every day. 3 months into redundancy and I really miss having the daily chatter and team mates though. And the pay.
Not missing the work so much! Lol

Yeah, I think the only thing I'd miss is the pay! lol!

Yeah same here! there's about 2-3 people I actually like, and I work in different department to them. Owww 13 minutes into the day and already hating it lol.
Best I can hope for is getting the sack and being able to sign on! Says it all really!

How you feeling today claire?

Lol! I'm alright. Can't get rid of this damn cold, and the constant feeling of needing to pop my ears is doing my tits in!

Hoping to hear back about this job today or tomorrow, or at least before the end of the week. Guess if I've not heard back by Friday then its a no.

Booked my mum a day at the zoo for her birthday so she can see the pandas, and got her in to feed the lemurs, so hope she likes it! :)

And on a side note, I can't quite decide what to do for valentines day. Would usually go out for a meal but not sure whether to break my diet for a day or not.

Obv I'd still try and be low carb, but not sure about it. It's such a dilemma lol

Oooooh pandas!
I wanna see the pandas but really expensive to get to Edinburgh from here at mo :(
I'm sure she will love it :) Lemurs are soooo cute!

I was thinking the same thing about Vday, if he was going to take me out somewhere I would have a chicken salad or something but he's not very romantic so I doubt if he'll do anything like that anyway.
Straight back on afterwards to minimise the damage, don't think it would be so bad :)

Where abouts are you hun?

South east London
You? x

Aye, that would be a fair trek lol! Cheap flight tho to Edinburgh or Glasgow tho!

And I'm in Glasgow!

I was looking at trains but flights are cheaper! Not sure I could brave the cold up there at the mo tho, I'm still sitting in my office with the heating and my coat on brrrr

Haha! It's roasting here, almost tropical! I mean, its at least 6 degrees. Which means it'll prob be 2degrees in Edinburgh zoo since its on a big hill.lol

Back