ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

I've started talking about food alot and telling my OH what kind of delicious food he should be eating. Mainly because I cant have it, so if I can see it and smell it, it somehow makes me feel better!

Ooo whered u get the low carb ketchup? Been searching for that everywhere x

Asda, I think. Reduced sugar Heinz. Or low carb megastore. Can't remember and I'm too lazy to get up and check the fridge lol

Omg I wish I'd stop feeling like I need the loo. And I do need it, my stomach is being really dodgey, but I wish it'd just get it all out instead of pretend going constantly!

Damn phone, didn't finish my story, but it sent anyway.

Oh well, I was trying to be sa descriptive as I could without actually being too descriptive, if that makes sense?

Feel like I either need to get it all out or go take immodium. Can't be doing with this uncertainty! It's too traumatic! Lol

Oooo don't take immodium, constipation is way way to common on this diet for anything that would block you up.

Nah, didnt take anything. Still feel a bit iffy tho. Going to lay off the bars for a few days and see if things settle.

I had a bar last night, choc mint crunch, wasn't too bad actually after it softened up abit. I did get an unpleasant surprise from it this morning thou and I'll say no more about that LOL.

You can't say that! What was it? :D

You REALLY don't want to know lol

:D:D:D

messy?

Lol! You have to tell us, its the rules!

Last time I was on CD I ended up with an anal fissure from the bloody constipation. Bring on the runny poo I say! :D

Tennis Ball!?!? Pahahah
It was indeed messy and completely unexpected, it shocked me to much at the time I let out a little 'Ooo'!

More worried now about the damage when it goes back to solid hahaha

a friend of mine, who used minis throughout her vlcd journey some years ago, used to call it the 'choccy waterfalls' - apparently it hapened to her without any warning as she was already dressed for work one day. cue another shower and a clean set of clothes!

That was what I was worried about yesterday.

Chocolate waterfalls.... Pmsl! Brilliant!

Oh my gosh!
Thankfully its never been that sudden I haven't reached the toilet! How awful that would be

Wrong convo to walk in on me thinks =) Lol xx

Back