ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

Hey! I wanted a house cat or a puppy but I don't really have enough time for a puppy, and I already have a cat but she's abandoned me to live at my parents farm.

So rats were my compromise lol! I've got 6 at the moment, which is a bit of a handful, but never say never! My cage is big enough to keep 16 rats in tho!

16 Wow! Now that would be alooooooooot of rats!

Well you have all that space to fill now so it would be a shame to leave it so bare ;)

True! If I ever make it home from work, I'll maybe order some stuff!

hi , just saw your piccies and had to comment .. I am setting up ready to get some rats at the moment , have ordered loads and loads of stuff and pick up an immaculate explorer in 2 weeks at the bargain price of £50 , so very excited .. wish I had a spare room they cpould go in but dont so they will have to go in my lounge and I will have to watch them around the cables and stuff !!!
Al I need then are some rats .. have e mailed 3 breeders but not heard anything yet , hoping i dont have to wait too long :)

You could make them a playpen out if correx sheets. I used to cordon off a section of my livingroom with them so I didnt have to worry about them chewing cables or eating my suite! lol

32x24" sheets stopped my boys escaping... too often! :p

MDP Supplies | Sign Vinyl - Corrugated Plastic (Correx)

thanks , will have a look , I can probably let them have free time in my youngest daughters room as she has no cables or anything .... or the hall ways and up the stairs too :) juast have to make sure the cats are shut out !!

Yeah, cats and rats together arnt a really good plan! lol!

Theres a really good breeder near me, but thats probably not any help at all to you! lol!

lol! Yeah, that'd be a bit of a trek! :p

Anyway, on a "diet" related note, I eventually left work just after 8pm and went to the chippy......

....to get my OH a sausage supper! I had a hot choc tetra! :D

Had 4 products today because I've not had time for food, so been an ss+ day for me. Not too bad actually. might just stick to ss+, will see how the rest of the week goes.

I took 2 tins of chocolate into work today to get rid of them in the house and I've just been surrounded by vultures devouring them! Also, because we were working late, I had to endure domino's pizza, subway sandwiches and curries.

I had a toffee bar.

Wondering what delights tomorrow will bring, seeing as its highly possible I'll be there til midnight. My OH has made me veg soup crisps for tomorrow, bless him :)

Ahh you've got that boy well trained, tea & crisps now! Will have to have a word with my O/H he's falling behind!
You feeling all proud of yourself today?
You should be :D

Well, technically i finish work in an hour. What are the chances of actually leaving at 5? Nil. Chances of leaving the office before midnight? Id say theres about a 20% chance of that happening.

Hate tax deadlines and a lack of organisation. I'll refrain from saying anymore, but unimpressed. However, the upside is, I'll get paid overtime for it. Still a small consolation tho. Got a shake for later when they all order takeaway.

The entire office is sitting round me eating Chinese food. Next person who offers me a chip is getting a slap.

Well done on not caving Hun....! It must be soooo hard!! Hope they get rid of that food soon xxx

Yeah, whole place smells like chinese and chocolate. Lol!

I'm wilting here... only 2hrs 40mins til I finish! Back here at half 8.

Looking forward to the weekend.

Hun you must be shattered! You deserve a nice long weekend!!!! Xxx

Wow well done for not caving Hun !! That's fab, it's so hard when temptation is all around !! Your doin great !! Xx

Well, less than 10hrs and back in the office. Shattered and looking forward to finishing at 4pm tonight.

My CDC emailed me yesterday to say she is packing it in but there's another woman taking over, so I'll see her tomorrow. Might look at ordering slim & save at the weekend and maybe change to that. Paying extra to go and get weighed isn't motivating for me. Dunno, will see.

To bed as soon as you get home I reckon?!

Everyones different, if you don't think you need to go the weekly weigh in then s&s is pretty much the same! I need that weekly visit I think, Don't trust myself with a set of scales!
Not sure about the vitamin side cos I know they sell the vits separate aswell but they're only £2.50 for a months worth. I'd say put a little order in and see how you go?
I need to do one for myself actually, gotta stock up on the chillis!

Back