Snacks:
WW Choc Mousse 3pp
3 Coconut Rings 3pp
3 Malted Milk 3pp
Melon 0pp

Dailies = 41/42
Weeklies= 0/44

Looks good! Where did u get ur coconut rings? X

The coconut rings are from the co-op but they do them in morrisons as well I think.

I got my 30 day shred DVD today, I've taken the first step - I watched level 1!!! :)

I think I will be able to do it, the guys that live downstairs are lucky it's only 20 mins per session :eek:

Lol! Get to it tomorrow :D x

Food Diary 12/07/11

Breakfast:
2 x Chocolate Weetabix 4pp
142ml S/S Milk 2pp

Lunch:
WW Hearty Veg Broth 3pp
1 Slice White Bread 2pp
2 Clementines

Dinner:
130g Mozzarella 8pp
2 Warburtons Thins 6pp
Lg Tomato

Snacks:
Pear 0pp
1 WW Rich Toffee Bar 2pp
2 WW Lemon Meringue Bars 5pp
Double Decker 6pp
WW Belgian Choc Mousse 3pp

Dailies 41/42
Weeklies 0/49

Had a good WI tonight (lost 3.5lbs :)) so had a little bit of a chocolate feast to celebrate!! But stayed within my points - that wouldn't of happened a couple of weeks ago!

3.5lbs is a fantastic loss Claire, well done, and well done for keeping within your points too! I always go awol on WI day but I am not going to this Thursday as I don't want to use up all my weeklies in one day and have nothing left for the rest of the week.

I notice that you eat Melon quite a lot. I am trying to vary the fruit I eat more but when I see melons in the supermarket I never know which ones to buy. Do you buy the big yellow ones or the green ones? I don't know the proper names for them lol

Well done chick :) x

Thanks Guys

Ellen - I love all melons! but I find the honeydew (big yellow ones) and Galia (green on the outside and yellow flesh) are the sweetest. The great thing is they are in season now so on offer in lots of supermarkets.

Thanks Claire, you could be converting me into a melon fan.

Food Diary 13/7/11

Breakfast:
2xChoc Weetabix 4pp
142ml S/S Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch:
Cheese and Salad Pitta 8pp (WW Pitta stuffed with Low Fat Cheese, zero point salad & a squirt of light salad cream)
Asda GFY Choc Mousse 2pp

Dinner:
GFY Lasagne 10pp
Boiled Veg 0pp

Snacks:
150ml Pineapple Juice (for smoothie)
3 Pink'n'Whites 4pp
4 Jaffa Cakes 5pp
WW Crinkle Crisps 2pp

Dailies 39/42
Weeklies 0/49

Sounds good :) how is the GFY lasagne? I love making my own but a handy one would be good :) xx

To be honest Carly it wasn't the greatest tasting lasagne I've ever had, the WW one is better.

well done Claire ...3.5 lbs is brilliant ..keep up the good work ...your 1 step ahead of me at least you have watched your 30day shred mine is still in it's wrapper.... rofl....just can't seem to find the time ...
Ellen a little bit fo groung ginger (if you like it) sprinkled on the melon is delish ... hope you havin a good day x

Jem!! Unwrap the shred... Claire - do the shred :)

I still haven't done day 30 x

Carly I did do the first 3 minutes and nearly died!!! I might just stick to the exercise bike until i'm a bit fitter!

It does get easier I promise ;) but as long as u do something u enjoy u will keep it up :D xx

I was at friends today and they insisted on making lunch how many points? God knows!!! Good job I don't use my weeklies.

What did they make? Sure we can guesstimate it ;) xx

Back