Clairelou1979 Diary

It was rice, spinach and lamb soup and lentils but I'm sure it was cooked in traditional kurdish fashion with oil in everything! I didn't have a huge amount and put it on my tracker as 15pp but i'm sure it will cost me some weeklies as well. Never mind.

sounds lovely Claire ...I love spinach but don't get it very often as I'm the only one in our house that likes it x

Hey are you ok Claire? Haven't heard from you in a few days, hope you are alright.

I'm still about, I've been really busy this week so not been here much. WI tomorrow I don't think it will be as good as the first two weeks as I haven't really been tracking properly. I'll get WI over and done with and re-focus. Hope all is well with you x

Good luck for WI and bk to it on Wed xx

I put on 0.5lb this week - thats what you get for not tracking properly. Back to it 110% from tomorrow. I want 3lbs off next WI!

Ah Claire, sorry about the gain but you will be down a bit extra next week I'll bet. Tracking is really important, we can be inclined to think that if we eat or drink something and don't write it down then it won't count but our bodies are never fooled so there is no escape. Tomorrow is the start of a new week and I know you really will give it 110%!

Last edited:
Food Diary 20/07/11

Breakfast:
30g Rice Krispies 3pp
142ml S/S Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch:
WW Chicken, Leek & Potato Soup 3pp
3 Slice WW Danish Bread 4pp
Banana 0pp
2 Clementines 0pp

Dinner:
Basmati Rice 6pp
Lamb 5pp
Chicken 7pp
Potato 1pp
Tomato Puree 0pp
Onion 0pp

Snacks:
4 Fig Rolls 8pp
2 x Asda GFY Choc Mousse 4pp
Watermelon

42/42 Dailies
1/49 Weeklies

Normally my husband is at work in the evenings so I just have to make dinner for myself but he was home today so had to cook a 'proper' dinner!! Meaning I used more pp than I normally would, but it was tasty! :)

keep going Claire ...you'll soon have that 0.5lb off again and more in no time x

U will have that off in no time!! Xx

Hope you are ok Claire, missing you on here.

Hope ur having a nice weekend x

I'm still about! Hope you are all having a great weekend. I am tracking much better this week so hope to lose something at WI on Tuesday, although (and I know I shouldn't) I weighed on my scales this morning and they are saying i've sts, still a few days to go though.

you will have a loss come wi hun ....have a good weekend x

I'm sure u will get the loss u deserve on Tues :) xx

1lb off for me this week! :)

I've been a bit lazy and not bothered putting my food diarys on here - must try harder! :fingerscrossed:

Got a wii yesterday so will try to some wii fit everyday :whacky068: - hopefully that will help keep the loses coming.

Congrats on the loss Claire and good luck with the wii!

Have just done an hour on wii fit plus - I haven't done that much exercise since............well never.

well done on your loss hun and your wii fit ..keep it up x

Back