<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

I know you'll be fine. Your right, the slip ups do make us more determined, which is a good attitude, if you feel sorry for yourself your more tempted to binge.

I'm ok, im on day 2 of being 100%...and its alot harder than I remember, I am absolutely starving. But im determined, after days of binging, I don't want all my hard work going to waste. But god, my stomach is in agony with hunger. I hope this feeling goes away soon.

Just keep focusing on that great feeling you'll get on weigh in day, and even if you sts (which you wont) you know that eventually it will all come off, its the law of nature.

Keep strong chick
;)

Awwww Claire honey, don't beat yourself up. You have learned something huge from it and that's about your emotional eating. Its not a failure, just a little blip and as long as you draw a line under it and move on then you are doing just wonderful! Especially with everything that you're dealing with at the moment.

It won't ruin your week, maybe slow it a little but thats all. You know yourself you feel crap having done it and I'm sure you don't want to have all those negative feelings.

Give yourself a little dust down and pull yourself back on that wagon, it won't take you long to get back into ketosis.

Also learn a little from the choices that you made to eat. You probably picked those things as they're carby and you see them as being comfort food yeah? If it was purely hunger a better choice would have been chicken and salad. So we can all learn something from the choices we make and choose differently next time? Although hopefully there won't be a next time.

Hope that makes sense?

C xxx

makes much sense!!! i know - when i looked back at what id eaten it was all stodgy white carbs! wasnt even hunger - defo comfort food :(
well have been back on track from after that yesterday tracks and gave and im v pleased i didnt just continue to eat, i stopped myself in myself quite a row!!
in prestwick now and have just had my lunch shake - strawberry tetra - yummy :)
had a strawberry stachet shake for bfast - yummy too, prob better than the tetra i.m.o
dinner gonna be a mint choc hot :)
yum yum yum :)
will be on later to update properly anyways :)

xcx

yay! very happy with today!! 100% , no hunger, no cravings, had fun with my boys and am getting ready to relax all evening cos im on our wee break away hence no housework etc!! hurray!
feeling v positive especially in comparison with yesterday and am totally raring to go now!!
roll on saturday, whatever the numbers are i'll be delighted if im even 2 lbs lighter!!!

xcx

Superb Claire, you are doing amazing. It was lovely to speak to you again tonight and hear you still sounding so motivated.

I hope the weather remains the same as it was today for you, it was nice to see the sun out for a change. Are you planning on doing anything out and about with the boys?

yeah here's praying weatherwise lol! was great to talk 2 u too! it made me feel extra motivated :)
im thinking of taking a walk to ayr tomoro if the weathers ok and i wanna do a cycle with the bubs in one of those bike trailer things. not planned much else but theres plenty to do here and the staff here arrange activities and trips n stuff so never a shortage!!!
am excited about trying the vanilla shake tomoro ... heres to yumminess!!!!

xcx

Claire, have you been to Heads of Ayr farm? I think it's still open?

Brilliant place for the kiddies, its just up past the Haven site.

Glad to hear I made you feel more motivated, awwwwwww, that's what I'm hear for ;)

i havent been there, no. ill take a look - theres a book of things to do so ill check it out!!
thanks!

xcx

Hey,

Your doing so well.

Heads of ayr is good! But its mostly outdoor, so not a good idea if its raining. Its also a lovely walk along the beach at ayr.

Keep us posted and good luck!

:)

will defo take a look - seems a bit hard to get to without a car from what ive seen on googlemaps :(
how u doing littlemiss??

xcx

I'm sure there will be a bus from Ayr town centre if you can be bothered with all the fuss, lol. I took Cameron there when he was about 3 and he really really enjoyed it.

oh well then, may well do that tomorrow - lewis loves animals and stuff so could be ideal!!

xcx

aw man, well i totally wasted this week and only lost 2 1/2 lb on my first week :( gutted. but i know it would have been mega numbers if i did 100% so here goes week 2 :)
i am gonna aim for nothing short of 5lbs this week, im pretty sure i can do it. i have zumba tuesday n thursday plus the wii fit nightly for 25 mins and im not gonna slip up AT ALL!!!
im gonna put aside a pound for every day i do 100% so when i finish my 12 weeks sole source i can hopefully have enough money for a nice dress!! :)
well off i go full of good intentions!!!

xcx

morning claire any amount of weight loss is a good loss. i only lost 2 lbs. here's to a better week 2.!!!

'you can do it' x

hey shan :) thanks for your encouragement!
plan for today is 100% for defos :D

bfast - hot choc orange
lunch - chocolate tetra
dinner - vanilla shake

am about 750 ml into my water intake for the day and not gonna check the pee sticks till tomorrow cos i dnt think im back in ketosis yet after my blow out last week.
taing the boys out on the bikes today so thats a gd bit of exercise too so heres hoping. im basically taking this week like its my first week again, i dont think i did well enough last week for it to even count!!!
mon 5lbs this week at least!!!

xcx

Hi Clare,

2lbs loss is amazing, well done! You definately shouldn't be annoyed with yourself!

Did you not just have one "off day" last week?

I've been 100% on my diet all week, 5 full days, then last night I ate chocolate - so gutted, but I only had about 300 cals more that I should have, so hopefully It wont influence tomorrow's weigh in too much.

The good thing about being naughty on a diet is that it makes you more determined!!

Good luck for next week ;)

hey hey - 100% today!! :D
am sitting in my pants so i have no option of going out to buy stuff lol!!!
yay i get to add a tick to sunday on my ticker
:)

plan for tomorrow is

bfast - original porrige
lunch - hot banana shake (like custard)
dinner - strawberry shake

xcx

Oi you, what did I tell you? You didn't "only" lose 2 1/2 lbs. You LOST 2 1/2lbs didn't ya? Woo hoo, you are 2 1/2lbs lighter than you were last week. Celebrate it!

Hope you're still doing fab and in the zone again.

Cat x

Back