<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

well done on last nite claire :) you will have a good loss i know it! you make me laugh aswell! off to update my diary :) x

yay!! had 3 very good 100% days!! my eldest tipped my ketostix down the toilet so i dunno if im back in ketosis yet but suspect i am cos im not hungry and finding it easy to resist cravings :) tried the mix a mousse for the first time yesterday and am well impressed!!! i made the choc mint one which was delish. and today i had the banana one which was exactly like the banana angel delight:)
this is fab - its given me a pudding if i want one lol!!
really hope i get a good loss this week cos im feeling much happier :)
my period is tailing off too which is good news :D
well i had a great day with the kids today, and their dad came along and was making a big effort to make up for his assholish behaviour last week. we went to the park and fed the ducks and the squirrels and had a big walk in the sun which always cheers everyone up. then we took lewis to the swings and he just ran around wild :) also i fed little bluetits from my hand - i felt like snow white lol.
plan for tomoro is -

bfast - vanilla shake
lunch - chocolate MAM
dinner - lucky dip bar :p

xcx

p.s is MAM limited to one a day??

xcx

hope youve had a good day clare!! you will get that off no problem!! plenty of water and walking if you get the chance!! x x x x

i have no idea about mam but i do know you have to eat it straight away otherwise the vits and minerals die or something lol.well done for your 100% days :) and abit of sunshine does wanders dont you find? damn right he needs to make up for last week.im going strong though still fighting food demons! x

Superb! All good stuff. Glad you had a lovely day at the park too.

The MAM is great isn't it. You get 15 minutes before the vitamins and minerals start depleting btw.

Don't worry about me pmsl, I'll get tena lady's if it gets that bad! ;)

it's ok lol - im 22 years old and was very seriously browsing for tena lady for my zumba class - lots of jumping and kicking simultaneously!!
xcx

aw man - had a rotten day yesterday. i woke up with a bit of a sore throat but was ok. i just mooched around till late afternoon but was feeling worse. taking painkillers was helping though so went a walk with the kids and their dad. went to my zumba class but decided to take it v easy and did but still had to sit out a few songs. then i had to run out the class cos i felt really sick and threw up in the corridor :( went back in to get my stuff to leave and fainted and had to get driven home. i had 2 slices of toast with houmous cos i felt like i might die without it. today have been up since 4am with my youngest and the right hand side of my throat is agony and swollen up like a melon. plus that side of my neck and my shoulder has a really bad muscular pain. :( not fair. i think i have just caught whatever it is tht my kids have had but i feel like a bag of cr@P :(
hope the toast doesnt affect me too much :( but tbh it was worth it cos i felt so dizzy and unwell and think i needed a boost after being sick and fainting :(

Claire are you feeling better?

:( feeling slightly lifted from painkiller but feel like eew :( im sure a couple of days and i'll be fine :)

xcx

I'll try and ring you tomorrow at some point and see how you are. Was going to do it when I finished tonight but didn't want to wake the boys.

If you're still feeling unwell and not coping it might be an idea to put you onto another step. Hope it ******* off soon xxx

hey hey catherine! im coping fine - just feeling ick in the throat :( have been to docs though and got antibiotics and throat spray and painkillers - oh my!
doing well this week - only eaten that bread and houmous on tues - and that was a needs must kinda situation!! am actually v pleased with how this week is going :)

xcx

hey claire how you feeling? your doing brill sticking to diet and feeling so poorly! really hope your feeling better hun x

hey hey all. not updated in a few days cos feelin like sh!te! my throat is all swollen and still in pain when swallowing, or yawning, or in fact breathing :(
am on sabbatical from cd as just not able when i feel so ill :(
oh and to add insult to illess - the bloody period is back grrr!! not the happiest bunny!
am thinking of stopping cd and restartting weight watchers when im better but dont know really. i miss food so much but think i can manage to control myself. ah who knows!! im just finding the level of restriction hard to deal with cos ffood is tbh one of the only vices i have. and i would still like to be able to have dinner with the kids, and have dessert occasionally and stuff. i have a friend doin ww and wondeing it together would be motivatr if doing it together might be good motivation.
unsure.

xcx

Morning claire firstly WW is a great plan i lost over 2 stones on it!

I suppose it's how you feel hun why dont you carry on until the end of the month??

Then if anything swap over to ww?? having another person would be good to do together.!
But you have come along way so far.x

Claire, gimme a wee ring when you're feeling better and we'll discuss the 810 plan. Its a FABULOUS step and if I hadn't had that I would have fallen off the wagon big time. It kept me on track when I needed it to.

I hope you feel better soon. xxx

Woe, just rediscovered this diary and as im on another shot at cd, thought id revive it!!! My god, how times have changed since I started this diary!!
Im now 18 st4 eeew, but at least its been comfortable weight gain as opposed to depressed weight gain! Cant believe what a low point I was at, it makes it real reading it!

Now ive moved house to a lovely hee flat with loads of space, my youngest is now a big talking 2 year old and my eldest is only 9 months away from finishing his leukaemia treatment and is doing heroically :-D

I got back together with my boys dad in October last year and am delighted to say hes a changed man. He works hard to provide for us, looks after us and supports me in a way hes never before, so life is on the up and up, needs hoping that equates to my weight being on the down and down!

Weighed in with my new cdc on Thursday and was 18st 4 which is the biggest ive been, eek!

Have been 100% since and feeling gooood, albeit craving like *uc*!!!
Was particularly proud as yesterday we were at an amazing xmas party for the kids and there was a huuuuuuuge buffet and loads and loads of sweets, didnt touch!
Glad to have a cdc who sees me at home cos I cant really make up excuses not to go lol! Hes a bit hard to read though after only one meeting, hope I get to know him better cos I like a good blether!!!

Hee hee anyways, hope yous join me on my reignited journey!!!

Much love, c x

Back