Claire's CD journey alone for 2 weeks...

R the tetras nicer than the shake packets? Havent tried them yet - trying to keep the cost as low as possible but im gettin fed up :( starving today arrr!! So today, ive gone back to bed!! The oh cookin sausages for brekkie was tooooo much x

R the tetras nicer than the shake packets? Havent tried them yet - trying to keep the cost as low as possible but im gettin fed up :( starving today arrr!! So today, ive gone back to bed!! The oh cookin sausages for brekkie was tooooo much x
Hi yes i find the less sweet and like a milkshake... love them x

Evening all anyone reading?? anyway still hungry but still strong. I dont have a CDC yet still emailing around.
x

claire30 said:
Evening all anyone reading?? anyway still hungry but still strong. I dont have a CDC yet still emailing around.
x

Where do you live? How come you are finding it difficult to find a CDC?

Where do you live? How come you are finding it difficult to find a CDC?

Hey im home im lucky as a CDC contacted me this morning so been to see her thsi evening... never guess shes on two weeks holiday in wales, so going alone till then. Ive just had a mango shake liked it loads..:) happy days x

Hi im still here :) just had a soup for dinner now watching tv. my cdc said she would ring me to see how im getting on but havent heard from her still...:sigh: i could do with some encouragement right now... x

Your doing fab at sticking with it Claire. Keep going!!! :)

Back