Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

Welcome back , you will soon get back into the swing of things. Sounds as though you had a great time :)

Hi, I have tried celeriac mash, I don't like it as much as the cauli one, but it is great with a gravy.

Managed to drag my butt to the gym today! 30 minutes on the x-trainer followed by a 10 minute then weights and sit-ups. Then cycled to work and home again.

B: 3 frankfurters
L: Ham & cheese salad with mayo
D: Will be homemade moussakka

S: Celery sticks and homemade blue cheese dip (yum)

Hi, I have tried celeriac mash, I don't like it as much as the cauli one, but it is great with a gravy.

I tried it the other day thinly sliced & layered with chicken stock, the baked....LUSH!!

Oh that does sound lovely Sharon, must try that!

How you getting on, Claire?

I'm doing OK now thanks :) 4 days in after trying SW for a week again and deciding it wasn't good for me. Carbs too tempting and so easy to overeat on yoghurts etc....things i wouldn't normally have but did because i could!

I struggle on the weekend as always go for drinks with my OH but if i can stick to dry white and not stuff my face the next day that might help lol. How are you doing?

Ha totally agree! Why is chocolate so much more tempting when it's shaped like a bunny?

Back