Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

Welcome back, you will soon get back into the swing of it. Have you weighed yet?

Had a super busy day today. My steering was playing up so after the school run i dropped the car in town at the garage and had a couple of coffees (so big i had the shakes after lol). Walked home and made a small salad then walked back for the car. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as i though but the suspension coil? had snapped (half of it was missing) so £100 later my car was healthy again!

Back for the school run, charity shop, tesco food shop, blockbusters (daughter wanted another wii game), home for 20 minutes then the dentist. By the time i got home at 6pm i wasn't even hungry.

However, 9.30pm, lying in bed playing bingo and i get the munchies so i made a mim with cheese and ham and toasted it in the george mmmmmmmmmmmm. Hope eating that late and actually eating it in bed but cause any problems (ie not burning it off).

B: Missed
L: Lettuce, cucumber, a spring onion, bit of pepper, grated cheese, half a tin of tuna and mayo
D: Some pork (on it's own, couldn't be ars*d to cook)
S: Mim with ham and cheese

Could quite easily eat another mim toasty now..............go to sleep.........go to sleep............

Hows everyone else getting on?

I get late night munchies too - but alas usually pay for it two hours later, covers off while I act like a over-heating combustion oven!

Hope you got some sleep :)

Managed to get out to the big tesco today in Slough and although i only needed a few things, £40 later...........

B: Mattesons sausage omelette
L: Leftover bolognaise from yesterday
D: Probably the rest of the leftover bolognaise (freezer is full so can't freeze it)
S: I made a brocolli & blue cheese soup on Sunday so will have a bowl of that if i'm peckish

Am off on holiday on Sunday and was really hoping to get down to 11-3 for then and try to maintain whilst away but doesn't look likely. Am sure i can stick to atkins-style food as it's all inclusive and a few restaurants.........it's the booze that will be the problem. I LOVE wine but will try to have rum and diet if possible :0)

And when i get back im determined to get to target!

Oh, enjoy your holiday.....somewhere warm I hope.

I have never cooked pork belly, how did you cook it?

I have never cooked pork belly, how did you cook it?

Hi Sammy,

It is absolutely delicious! I just cook it in the oven at around 200 then switch to the grill to crisp up the fat. Is fab with everything :eek:) in fact I'm going to have it again tonight now lol

Back