Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Yeah, you're an inspiration! How long have you been on Atkins now? Did you do much exercise when you started and throughout your weight loss? xx

Hey claire no 30g of carbs is ok for me. It's what I did when I was at the last 10 pounds to go. However I did slip a few back to 20 :) but it did take me over a month to lose those last 8 pounds, so hang in there. the closer you are to your goal the slower the weight loss..

gurl, I swear you put me to same. you went to the gym after you have been sick and did 5 km :worthy: you are my heri :D

Thanks for the advice lg I'll look into the padded shorts.. I'd really like tones legs and not muscular. Since I was a track runner I tend to get more muscle and look too big so I decided to stick with cardo when I get my butt to the gym to do.. I'm going to start going on wednesday or go back to the pool. I did that for a while, back in June/July..

Me?! An inspiration!?! Blimey, never been told i'm that lol! Best get my fat ass in gear then and live up to that! My legs are already begining to ache mind you... haha. No pain, no gain though. Hopefully my work colleague will have re-joined our gym whilst i've been off work so's we can start going to some of the classes. It's going to be a real struggle to go when it starts getting cold n grey though. I get proper SAD.

MMMM, chicken curry n vegs for tea :D Yum.

yes you ms claire you are an inspiration :D.. anyone who was as sick as you were and really still not 100% but you are getting right back in action and going to the gym. that takes a lot of motivation to do that..

I know what you mean about the weather, it's cold here now, it was 15 C degrees here :eek: I'm from the sunshine state where it's only spring or summer all year round in Florida and plus it turned cold overnight. I knew it would happen :mad: Tomorrow I'll be in full force with my heavy coat and gloves

Yeah course you are! Look at the amount of weight you've lost! lol

Morning Claire, are you currently on 20G carbs? You might find jumping straight to 30G a day may be a little much, but you don't have much to lose now and should be in OWL anyway love.

I'd suck it and see love.

Well before i got poorly i was on aroung 20-25g a day then it obviously went up as i ate carbs whilst ill. Today is my last day eating a few more carbs as last two slices of bread n the last bit of fresh soup needed eating up for dinner. Low carb chicken curry n vegs for work tonight so it's not massively high. The 30g limit will begin tmoz.

Just keep a close eye on it love. :)

good luck claire for back at work tonight. speaking of carbs, how many carbs are in one baby new potato? lol

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
D + T Jims mums meatballs with most the herbs missing as i don't have them in n didn't have pork mince! But the principles were the same.. Will have half for dinner n half for tea whilst at work.
Lamb n mutton (tesco value) mince 0
50g chopped onion 2.3
Mixed dried herbs 0.5
Knob butter chopped up 0
1 large egg rather than 2 0
200g celeriac mashed with butter 4.8
80g brocolli 2.6

10.2 for whole meatballs, mash n broc combo..

10.7 for day... need some more carbs in there.. will have a coffee or two at work plus leaves room for something else later if needs be.

Hi claire just wanted to say that you inspired me. I got up this morning and did a 15 min aerobic :D and it felt good. I'm going to do another 15 min aerobic workout this evening too. I have a video cassette and it's quick to pop it in, then going to gym. The thought of going out to the gym and etc.. hesitates me so with this cassette I have no excuse to workout at least 4 days a week.. :)

Hiya claire how are you?

Hey all, been mega busy in work so not much time to myself...

Yesterday was -

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
Fromage frais 5
D. Breakfast mix salad box from shop 5
T. Beef n red wine stew with butternut squash, mushies, onion 5

Today will be the same.

Morning Claire, you all better and over the flu now love

Yes ta Jim. Also over the 2/3lbs the carbs put on me too and -0.4lbs on top so happy with that. Only thing is i'm visiting an old raf mate this weekend, first time i've seen her in two years so i know full well the food and especially drink will be to excess. I'll be fairly good to a point but i am going to enjoy myself nonetheless.

You're quite right Claire!

Back