Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Morning all... I am sooooo not getting on the scales for wi this morning. Nuff said.

Anyways, just having some porridge n a cuppa for brekkie and sorting some bits out round the flat whilst the porridge goes down then i'm going to the gym for a bit to start working off the post weekend podge.

so how was the weekend Claire ;)

Hey Jim the states is huge.. Texas is a european country itself...:D

Hey there Claire, if you aren't weighing then it was a weekend of fun.. at least you aere back on the wagon today.. :D

Hey Claire glad you had a good weekend! I'm also dreading my WI on Tuesday! lol xx

Had a good weekend ta. We got completely unashamedly drunk as skunks fri night. My mate even decorated her brand new £1000 bed! Ate way too much of the wrong things. Did some xmas shopping, well a tiny bit. Bought a top out of oasis sale. Went out sat night for a meal. Then relaxed day sun followed by 5hr drive back.

Scales are a way too scary prospect at the moment. I know full well i've put on probably half a stone lol. Main thing is, i enjoyed myself, had a great catch up with my mate. I'm back on it today and managed to hit the gym too. Hoping to wake up at a decent time tmoz and provided i'm not too achy i'll go to the gym again.

Today -

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner
Porridge
D. 4 chicken drummers
Cherry toms, cucumber, lettuce, garlic mayo
Dollop coleslaw
T. 3 chicken drummers
Cherry toms, cucumber, lettuce
Dollop coleslaw
Coffee with milk n sweetner

Hope to god that this flab from the weekend shifts it's wrinkly butt soon enough!! I feel huge. LOL.

Morning Claire, how are you this morning?

Morning Jim. I'm ok ta, bit sleepy n feel like i'm coming down with a cold :( Am on the Berocca lol.

Had a wi today but i am sooo not counting it. Gain of 4lbs to get rid of pronto! Onwards n downwards..

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5

D + T. Chicken stirfry
3 chicken breasts 0
Pack mushroom stirfry vegs 10.2
100g extra mushies 0.4
Dollop tomato pesto 2
Garlic n ginger purees 1

14.1 so far..

Fromage frais 5
Coffees at work 2

ah the wages of a weekend of sin there Claire. :)

It will Claire, I'm sure.

That sounds like a great weekend. Great weight loss so far hun well done

xx

Hey there claire glad you had a great time and you deserved it. After being sick and etc.. you needed to let loose a bit.. I think maybe the 4lbs is water and it'll come off. Unless you ate yourself silly.. You definitely got right back on track and that's the good thing :)

Morning Claire, how are you love.

I agree with 100% Laura. I remember one week I went without a loss once the first time I tried atkins. I mean I was doing everything right and exercising.. well low and behold the next week I had like a 6 pound loss.. So I didnt throw in the hat at that point.. Even now when I get on the scale and it's 3 pounds more. I know it's water and that my weight will go and down 3 pounds.. My stopping point is 5 pounds to go over. If I'm 5 pounds over back to induction I will go or I'll start working out more.. I'm up to 3 days a week with 15 mins aerobic workout it's a tape plus I walk everyday but wednesday 3 miles..

Funny that, 5lbs is my warning limit as well More. :D

I guess we are two peas in a pod Jim, if you dont mind sharing a pod with me LOL :D

LOL more :)

Morning Claire, how are you love?

Sounds like you had a fab weekend Claire - 4lbs is not bad considering;) and fair play to you get back to it so quick!

Howdy all, sorry been a bit awol this week. Been working loads!! Done three extra shifts on top of the normal job so hardly been at home. Still not 100% back on the atkins yet but have been trying my best to fit it in as best i can with working etc. Good thing is that last weekends damage is slowly dimishing so i can't be doing too badly thankfully... Just gotta keep mucking in there i guess :) Hugs to all..

Back