Claire's diary of food and thoughts

AH, sounds like a territory fight then love. :)

Maybe, a rabbit or something, but foxes are messy eaters and there should be bones and stuff left if it was dinner.

LOL @ Laura.. I hope it was their dinner..keep us posted.. foxes are so cute though

they are, but very smelly.:)

You would hear them foxes it was a territory thing.... they sound like a human is being murdered!!!
Did you see Holmfirth (where I live) on the national news Weds night? It showed people on their hands and knees crossing roads!!!

Most adult cats would give a fox a fair run for it's money Laura,

I didn't see that Cazza, but hey, it's a fair way out in the wilderness. ;)

Wow Laura you do have a problem with the foxes. Is there anything you can do to keep them away. I can imagine waking up and seeing pieces of bunny and blood all in your yard not a nice thing to see.

Caz why were they on their hand and knees.. please send a link or post where I can read about this ;)

Ice on the roads More

Yes Laura, it must be lovely to live in the country, I'm a townie myself. :)

laura you are living in such a beautiful place. I grew up with an native american grandmother who had a place like yours on 13/14 acres of land surrounded by tree and green everywhere.. I've always said I wanted a house like hers. I need to move where you are at, seriously...I need to come and visit you soon :)

No doubt Laura I will let you know. It may not be your land but to live around that is heaven :)

So where is Claire then? She must be back by now. :(

yeah where is she? I miss her :(

HEY!!!!!!!

Honey's i'm home! :D :D I'm guessing y'all missed me?!

Egypt was nice n warm (29'c), i got home on sunday. However to be honest i was pleased to get home to the uk as i had a nasty bout of DnV out there, spent two days of the seven away in bed! I couldn't even keep water or the anti-sickness tablets to stop me being sick down! Not a pleasant experience. Missed the diving trip cos of it too which was pants. Ho hum. I have a slight amount of tannage going on but it'll soon blow off in the wind. Already back to work but i finish my current job next sunday, then another week off and then i start my course in the police :D Very excited i must say though not looking forward to the studying lol.

Also a bit of positive news guys, i have a BF!!

I'm still the same weight as what i was before xmas/new year/bday n hols etc so pretty chuffed with that. Need to find the motivation to get back on the wagon now and lose the rest. Low carb is defo the way for me to go again, just need to get my head in mode for it as i have a couple meals out etc planned so a bit difficult atm.

Hugs to all...

Hi Darling, welcome back love. You missed all the snow and excitement LOL

New BF, an Eygyptian. ;)

Heyyyy glad to see that you are back:D

you have a BF , you go girl ;).....
Hey you are doing well with maintening your weight after the holidays and vacation.. thats awesome to hear..
mode... you'll get back on the wagon when you are ready.. I have to agree with laura C said in another post, that she isn't all that worried about losing weight in a certain time period and she'll get there whenever and sometimes it's not necessary a number but how you feel and look.. so if you feel good and content with your size now so be it but if you want to lose a few more go for it. :D

good luck with the new course.. pretty soon I can call you officer claire :) so if I get arrested in your area, not that I'm an criminal or anything, but I'm a bit of lead foot when driving, at least I know I'll have good ole office claire on my side ;)

Yay welcome back Claire!!

A new man, huh? Wonderful!

I need to work on that one... lol.

Hello everyone who knew me before and double hello to those who don't yet know me!!

Well, quick update.. BF dumped me yesterday. Yes, the day before V-day. The less said about it the better really, so now you know.

I'm using this as the kick up the jaxxy that i need to get my head back into and around induction to lose the last bit. I haven't wi for ages now but i shall do so mon morning and start from there on in.

I've done this before and i shall do it again!!

Ok, i've updated ('UP' being the main word!!) my wi. However, it's the end of the day, i've eaten and was wearing clothes so i'm hoping my actual start wi tmoz morning will be a little less. But hey, i know what i have to do now. Gonna pop to the shop later on and get things ready for tmoz. I'm thinking a couple hard boiled eggs and ham to snack on till dinner as i'm up early these days for my course, then a salad box with something in for dinner, then snack on chicken maybe till tea which i'll possibly decide on after the day. Will also get a large bottle of water to take into class with me and swig on throughout the day. I'm also going to start back on the co-enzyme q10 and multivits.

BRING ON THE BIG K!!!

Hi Babe, welcome back love. What a prat, dumping you? some guys have no sense at all.

Back