Claire's diary of food and thoughts

LOL @ Laura, sorry you have a sore throat. I must admit the homemade soup sounds yummy.. rest up hun

ah, the OH is in bliss then. :D

LOL @ Jim how's the lovely granddaughters doing? Is she at home yet?

Hi more, yes she is, there is a picture thread on here, called Granddad and Olivia or something like that. :)

ohh okay.. I bet the little darling is a handful for the new parents.. They are cute but I've seen them im action with the crying an dno sleeping LOL..

oh yes, she is good during the day, just eats and sleeps, night is another matter, Jamie and Carol have taken to sleeping shifts. LOL.

LOL @ Jim but she's still a cutie

It's the giggles that give it away Laura.

LMAO @ Jim and Laura.. You just have to make up for the days your voice was gone :D

Men, honestly! lol.

Everyone seems to be suffering one cold after another. I've had mild -ish but persistent sniffles for weeks and weeks now; they never quite go away. I take lots of vitamins including Vitamin C and Echinachea and a decent multivitamin.

Not me, I never get anything. I'm good me. :)

Claire is on Holiday I think Laura, but she must be due back soon.

:hijack:LOL @ Laura.. we can just tell her we keep it moving while she's on a nice warm beach enjoying her vacation while we're freezing our buns off :D

Hey, I'm loving the snow, it's great. :D

Jim the snow is pretty to look at, but when you are working and have to put on gloves, hats , snow boots and etc.. it's a pain how are you guys over there. I saw on the news a few days back where you had a big snow storm. The snow has gone from us but the rain and the threats of flodding in the area is still lingering around

1983 I'm told Laura. You probably weren't born. :)

wow laura it just won't let it.. but I remember the fotos you posted I bet it's beautiful

:8855:fight HQ club.. Laura you are too funny.

LOL, they are probably playing Laura, foxes are very playful, even when they reach adulthood.

Back