Claire's diary of food and thoughts

OK, so i hate putting photo's online but seeing as though i'm chuffed with the 4 stone loss today by way of celebrating i'm putting a before n after pic up for you guys. The before pic isn't a great one to use but i don't have many.. likewise the after one isn't a good one as wearing a frock (size 16) which after being taken in by my nan round the boobage was still too big!

Here goes...

Be kind!

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00513.jpg
    DSC00513.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 48
:wow: Claire, you are one pretty girl and you look so good in both those photo's. I don't think you look fat a t all in the second.

well, it's true Claire, and I think everyone will agree.

You look lovely, it's such a difference! :bliss::bunnydance:

And although the dress is too big it's very pretty. You should be very pleased with yourself. X

LOL

Told You!

Aww thanks everyone :thankyou: What lovely comments, i really appreciate them :grouphugg: Inspires me to do more too!

Bought the radley bag today! Got a bargain at £67 down from £160.. Will find a pic tomorrow. There were so many to choose from and i took over an hour to choose the one i got. I went for the safe option in the end, plain black that fits over my shoulder. Big enough for all the bits n bobs but not too big. Means i can expand into coloured ones with further weight loss!! Hehehe.. :ashamed0005:

1.5 carried forward..

T. Mixed kebab
Chicken breast, steak bits, donar and kofte with salad n garlic mayo. Not sure on carbs, more than i probably should have had due to the kofte n donar but ended up driving to leicester on from grantham spur of the moment to see some family..

Jeez, the handbag thread. :eek: :bolt:

Now Jim, You've been threatened with handbags before....:p

Indeed I have Jar. LOL.

Afternoon all, blimey what another mammouth lay in!! I cannot seem to wake up at a decent time! :4633:

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5 :coffee:
Atkins choc chip bar 2.1
D. 3 small salmon fillets 0
Dollop garlic mayo 1

Gotta go food shopping this afternoon, boo... :help2: I don't mind the buying part it's the lugging it up my three flights of stairs part! What a pain in the a*se. May call in at matalan too and see if they have any cheap clothes to see me through as i'm really starting to struggle now as mine no longer fit too well. :rolleyes:

Well, here's the bag pics :) :bunnydance:

Attachments

• DSC00531.jpg
    DSC00531.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00533.jpg
    DSC00533.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 34
Oooh nice bag Claire, I have a thing for bags too and i seem to have aquired more than necessary, i tend to de-clutter every now and again and farm my unwanted bags off to friends and family to make way for new ones....Don't have a Radley tho....that was a good price you paid too....what a bargain...well done you deserve it.

Thanks Lainey :) It was a bargain. Nice size too and plain enough to be used everyday. Need to lose more weight now so's i can get another one!

LMAO

Very nice Radley, I like it, I like it a lot! And bargain too! Can't wait to see the next one.....!
(No pressure!):p

Back