Claire's Diary.... These boots are made for walking,,,

Pinkdiamond

Is it nearly October yet?
Hey there weight loss buddies, hope its ok to rejoin? Been lurking about for a while and keeping up to date with all your progress but havnt been charting my own.lol Since boxing day (when I realised that the weight was creeping back on I have been very determindly, slowly losing weight. Started again at 12st 7lbs and felt dreadful and bloated after crimbo, so back on WW was I.

Its not been easy and the weight has come off very slowly but I think that is more to do with the fact that I also decided to get fit again, so rediscovered the gym, started running again and have recently began weight training with a personal trainer. He basically told me that as I build lean tissue I wont see the scales move very quick but I will become less fat!!! Hard to get yer head round eh? but quess what? it does work,,, starting to see definition in my arms and abs!!! woohoo. Also do lots of swimming to help with the bingo wings hehe!!

So why come back to posting on MMs I hear you ask? or maybe not.lol Well I have tried the high protien diet for muscle repair and instinctive eating diet that my trainer advocates,, not counting calories but being aware of what you eat,, eating six meals a day at 300cals each, protien shakes etc, and tbh im too much of a hog to stick proparly to it lmao, so hence I have gone up and down the same 4 lbs for 3 months so back to WW it is.

Its great to read all your successes and how everyone has been getting on,, hope to chat to you all really soon.

Happy loosing, losers!!!

xxx

Hello there. Nice to have you back here. I've not been here long but I do know it's easy to stick to WW with all the support (and the occasional slap) from the girls here x

Diet going well so far tody,,,have eaten.

Breakfast; Cornflakes 2.5
2 slice nimble bread (toasted) 1
olive spread and marmalade 0.5 (scrapeing only)

Lunch; 2 slice nimble bread 1
Lettuce, tom, cucumber 0
mayo (small scrapeing) 0.5
Gouda slice 1
WW cookies 1.5
WW cheesy snacks 1

So 9 pionts used. Also cut the front and back grass (trust me its a big job!lol) and will go swimming when OH gets home. I have been spliting points into 4 meals of 5 points and that way I dont seem to get too hungry and resist the urge to hog out.

Hope you're all having a great day and its sunny where you are. ( It isnt in the east of Scotland.:()

It's bloody boiling here (Nottinghamshire). I'm sitting in front of the fan, wilting. We're going to have a drive in the car just so we can put the air con on :)

Hello there. Nice to have you back here. I've not been here long but I do know it's easy to stick to WW with all the support (and the occasional slap) from the girls here x

Hey there Karen thanks for the welcome, its nice to meet you.:thankyou:

It's bloody boiling here (Nottinghamshire). I'm sitting in front of the fan, wilting. We're going to have a drive in the car just so we can put the air con on :)

Oh lucky you!!! its always bloody freezing here!LOL Well doneon losing 8lbs btw thats great. Do you do core or points? xx

Points. I've tried core before but I don't do three meals a day very well, I prefer to be able to snack.

Looking forward to seeing that ticker moving further down every week! :)

Hiya pinkdiamond! I had a traner as well and the whole protein shake diet is a load of rubbish! they cheat anyways and only keep off their weight becuase they work out in gyms all day long and part of their jobs, i struggled big time with my last trainer.
Stick with your weight watchers, keep to yourand points and enjoy the flexabilty of the points plan. Its great of your a snackaholic like me but still want a couple of main meals too throughout the day. If you eat properly you should start oo notice your enegy levels rise significantly and combined with your training you will do great on it all.
Good luck!

Hiya pinkdiamond! I had a traner as well and the whole protein shake diet is a load of rubbish! they cheat anyways and only keep off their weight becuase they work out in gyms all day long and part of their jobs, i struggled big time with my last trainer.
Stick with your weight watchers, keep to yourand points and enjoy the flexabilty of the points plan. Its great of your a snackaholic like me but still want a couple of main meals too throughout the day. If you eat properly you should start oo notice your enegy levels rise significantly and combined with your training you will do great on it all.
Good luck!

Hi Saraian, yeah I totally agree, the after gym protien shakes are nearly 250 cals depending on the brand, socanbe 2.5 points!! so gonna give them a miss from now on and just make sure my diet contains plenty of protien. WW has worked for the last year or so, so I just need to knuckle down and get the final lap done.LOL Good luck to you too, notice you have been doing well so far,, keep it up:character00116: Thats to give us some inspiration lol.xx

Continued to do well today, went for my swim and did 50 lengths in 35mins and made sure was oly stopping for a few seconds between laps and kept up fast underwater front crawl. Felt great afterwards.:D Then came home and made a yummy tea of

tuna steak 2
philly cheese and breadcrumbs 0.5 (on top of tuna)
large salad lettuce, tom, cucumber, onion 0
swedish crisp bread x 2 1 (1 broken over salad as croutons)
olive oil and vinager dressing 0.5

go ahead apple and sultana mini bites 2

Mega yummy I have to say, then me, OH and sprog went for a 40 min walk down the beach as the sun finally put in an appearance. so feeling well chuffed right now and have four points left for a snack later while watching telly (always my downfall)

Hope you have all had a nice day.:character00238: xx

And work out your excercise points too, if you cant do it I can do it for you hun as its important too use your bunus points cos your body will go into starvation mode if you dont more or less use them. Vvvvereeee important.
Your tuna meal sounds lush! And so does the walk on the beach, i have to make do with walking my greyhound on the river bank which is lovely too but miss the beach where my mums static van is, roll on end of august!
Keep up with those walks as you can earn up 2.5 points in 45 minutes. Keep up with everything hun, you sound like your going to do really well!

And work out your excercise points too, if you cant do it I can do it for you hun as its important too use your bunus points cos your body will go into starvation mode if you dont more or less use them. Vvvvereeee important.
Your tuna meal sounds lush! And so does the walk on the beach, i have to make do with walking my greyhound on the river bank which is lovely too but miss the beach where my mums static van is, roll on end of august!
Keep up with those walks as you can earn up 2.5 points in 45 minutes. Keep up with everything hun, you sound like your going to do really well!

Hey thanks for the nice message,, where is it that you live? Never heard of the location on your profile.(doh!)

How many bonus points would I earn for 35 mins fast swimming? Thank you kindly *mwah*xx

Okay give me your weight, it would be intense excercise and il calculate for you, pm me if you want your weight kept private - i need it too calculate. xxxxxxxxxx

Have sent you a pm Saraian.

First day back at work today after two weeks. Was worried would be more hungry due to my excertion, but have managed well again. I wont list my diet today as ate exactly the same as a ate yesterday, lol ,,,,, Im like that if I find something I love,, although I will have a different menu tomorrow.

Really enjoying fish and salad at the moment, which is soooo unlike me,,, baked tuna with philly cheese is just heavenly, and only 2.5 points and so totally filling!!!!

Last night snack was, Strawberries 0.5 points
soya choc pudding. 1.5 points
3 mini pancakes. 1.5 points
ww cookies. 1.5 points

Took me 0.5 point over but I have bonus points from swimming and walking to take care of that.

Hope youre all having a great day. xxxxx

Thanks Starlight,,,,,

Havnt been very good at updating lol! Im really rubbish at forums.:eek: Hope you're all keeping up the good work!!

Hada great few days, been sticking to points and excercising (and using some of those points) but the best came today when I decided to pop into town for a look about. Had some money left from a Topshop voucher so went in to see if any jumped out at me,,,, they had some gorgeous hite linen trousers and when Itried them on a size 12 fitted YAY!!!!!!!!!:bliss:so on that high I continued onto Oasis where I got a yummy chocolate coloured leather bomber jacket in size 12!!!! I was so happy that I didnt care it cost £140.oops. (well its my treat for getting my weight down, keep telling myself that lol)

So although the scales say im still overweight my body says im a size 12 in two high street shops, so I know what im gonna go with!!! must be toning more than I think.

Got my personal trainer tonight cant wait to tell him.

xxxxx

Yyya well done pink diamond, sounds like you had a great day and well donew for fitting into the 12's!

Size 12's a dream of mine lol

Have never got that size even at my lowest weight, i have child bearing hips sadly lol

Thanks you guys:) Im really chuffed. Its not been easy but its soooo worth it.

Well I think my personal trainer surpassed himself tonight lol im certain I wont be able to walk tomorow.

Session started with 10mins power walk at 15% incline at 4mph, then 20 mins intense weight training with 14kgs bar bell and 8kg dumb bells, concentrating on abs, squats, arms. Then 4 mins running at 6% incline at 6mph. Then the weigh cicuit again then more running finish to keep metabolism burning. phewww I had jelly legs on the last run I can tell you!!

Had to get a protien shake or tomorrow would be in serious agony,(they help with muscle repair) but I think that workout covers the 2.5 points it is lol

So tonight had a tuna steak and baked potatoe, but for some reason im never very hungry after intense session like that. Weird isnt it coz im often hungry when dont do any excercise, go figure???

Hows everyones evening going? xxx

Last edited:
Fantastic! Size 12, how wonderful. I haven't been a size 12 since I was 16.

I'm going to be a 12 again before I'm 45 though :)

Back