Claire's Diary.... These boots are made for walking,,,

awh well done on the inches its deadly seeing it isnt it!! and on the doughnuts...thats hard!)

Ive never tried those donuts! .. but they sound like theyre scrummy! ....
well done on the inch loss to hun :)

Thanks for the support you guys,,,,its really hard to resist the KKs *grin* any of you girls from down south should try them,,, (as long as within points before I get the blame for ruining your diets lol) You cant get them anywhere else in UK yet, so I only have them when OH goes to London.

Quick update as working again booooo,,, i lost 2lbs again this week, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and managed to run 5m in 52 mins. Im getting there with the marathon training *fingers crosses*

Hows everyone today?xxx

Also the last time I fell a bit off the wagon last year was when OH bought me Krispy Kreme donuts from London,, carried them the whole way on the plan etc,,,bless.,,,,,,,,, but as we speak 12 are driving their way to me now despite saying not to buy them. Have saved 4.5 points so I can have one,, but im really worried ill just pig out again. Hope I have more inner strenght this time and my minset is different due to weight training and preparing for marathon etc.

Hi Pinkdiamond :)

This made me "laugh out loud" as my son and i went down to London last month to spend a week with my husband (who works down there) and he DANGEROUSLY introduced me to these Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!!!!!

Oh my god!! I sat there watching them go along the belt being made..... slurp... then... i... ate....

3!!!! YES, THREE!!!! hubby said he'd never seen anyone eat 3 before,lol! Then i come home after being there a week, to complain, i'd put 8lbs on!! lol!

They are sooooo good! Any left??????

All the best on your weightloss :)

8lbs :O ........ im now so glad ive never tried those donuts LOL ...

LOL yep Feathers they are truly yummy,, my favs are the original plain glazed,,, at 4.5points they arent too bad, but my OH got the the custart filled choc glazed ones also,,, I have managed not to eat them,,they wee one had them.

Good luck with your weightloss.xx

I wont list my diet today as ate exactly the same as a ate yesterday, lol ,,,,, Im like that if I find something I love

haha i do exactly the same all this week i had pot, chicken, carrot, brocolli and gravyfor dinner, absolutley gorge and only 8pts....not bad for a main meal

Just realised that ive been very naughty this week and not kept my diary up to date...oops. At least with the olympics being on ive kept motivated to stick to diet and excercise loads. (would love a physique like Kelly Sotherton) so WI tomorrow,, lets see. x

Thanks Marie,, good luck to you too for monday.x

Have had a fantastic day today,,, first I lost 2lbs again YAY!!!!!! Im finally in the 10s. Cant believe it its the lightest ive been since was pregnant. Then i went for my run, and I did 10k in 1hour 6mins, which was my first attempt at that distance so was more than pleased. Think a few passers by thought I was nuts, doing my celebration lol. Also the Olympics has been fab today and my all time idol and inspiration, Paula Radcliffe is running the marathon tomorrow morning (0030 uk time) GO PAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a fab day too.xxx

Yay well done on your loss this week :) thats brilliant hehehe .... go you ! :)

Well doneon the run! Id love to be able to do one but im too heavy still and not fit enough!

Huge well done to you though, thats awesome!!!!!

Thanks girlies that means a lot,, and Saraian I nerver thought I would do that either but its amazing what you can do, bet your achieving things you never thought possible.xx

well done u must be soo delighted ur doing fab and deadly on the running id love to be able but like sara think ill stick to my walking for while haha

Back