Claire's journey :)

haha. i suppose that is a good way of looking at it.

felt really guilty afterwards though which is silly really... i was like "oh i wont tell mum or dad, it was just a small slip-up" and then i thought "hold up this is for me not them... why should i care what they think??". Strange lol.

is it true that the slightest change in colour means ur in ketosis?? and if yes.. is the darker the colour the better???

still bit confused u see hehe.

xx

If it's even pale pink (the first one) you are in Ketosis.....darker pink means that you are dehydrated. Try late in the day when you are hydrated for best reading. Any pink is good, but light is best so I'm told.

gimme a YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

i was the one up from not being in it - so that means im hydrated and in ketosis.. and that was at 4pm.

I AM HAPPPPPPPPPPPY!

does this diet make u have funny moods? coz seriously im getting different moods every hour haha.

xx

Yep, I get some terrible mood swings (and some insanely happy mood swings too, hehe).

yeah thats what i got now haha.

then someone says something i dont agree with SNAP im in a bad mood lol. part of the diet - only a small sacrifice to having the body i deserve :D

i am seriouuuusssly happy now. u guys probably think omg shes nuts. haha.

hows ur weight loss going jenni?

xxx

Well I don't appear to be losing weight this week - though it's almost certainly because I've gained muscle - been going to the gym :D

In all fairness, I don't have a goal weight, I have a goal size - size 8.
And when I'm a size 8, I'll come off the diet :)

I got into some size 10 jeans today :D so I must be doing something right, hehe.

I know what you mean, I don't think you're nuts, hehe :)
I was exactly the same, though my moods have settled now. :)

x

lo. im glad to hear that im not the only one!!

rightttttttt well its the end of day 5. Been at work all day until 8 tonight, so had no time to cheat haha.
Really drained after today.
Feel like i've drank loads of water - but i did my ketosis thing and it was 1 off the darkest - so i guess i havnt drank enough!! meh. i will try harder tomorrow at the water thing!

ahh weigh myself tomorrow morning :D im hoping for some good results lol.
i walk around most of the day in my job, so surely that would be burning many calories??
God im hoping so.

bring on the morning haha.

Also... get my A level results in exactly 2 weeks. OMG how scared am i. lol .

hows everybody's day been?

xx

That means I get my AS results in exactly 2 weeks... eek.

My day's been good :D been shopping, got a bikini and a swimsuit and 2 tshirts and some shorts. Hehe.
Once you get me into a shop, I can't help myself! :p

haha. tell me about it!!! i'm the same - shop shop shop. went to shops 2 days ago, to get a FEW things. ended up spending half my pay packet in an hour! oops.

sooo day 6... weighed myself this morning... 11 stone 11 yiippppeee!!

havn't seen the OH in a few days, well on the day i started CD and he has already said i look like ive lsot weight and my tummys gone down.
i was like *rolls eyes* "thought i looked ok before" ahah.
poor guy can't win.

so heres to another day *raises glass of water* haha.

loveee

xx

Hehe.
My ex was saying I look good now, I was saying 'oh but you always told me I looked good before?'

Haha, I love teasing guys, it doesn't get any more fun :D

x

day 6 andddd.... hungry hungry hungry hungry even though ive drank millions of water.

can't wait til i look how i used to and BETTER haha.

i love the fact he noticed (or made up haha) my tummy was less bloated - gave me confidence and the drive to carry on.

another thing that gives me the drive to carry on ... is his disgusting mother. seriously the WORSE mother-in-law EVER. shes an alcoholic bum who doesnt have a job and claims shes ill all the time when she smokes about 60 fags a day and drinks easily a bottle of cheap whiskey a week. eughh. she said to me... "i give u a week on this diet. you never succeed in anything like this". i thought HA stuff you love.
ESPECIALLY as she is the same size as me (14-16) and her daughter (who is 20) is a size 32 clothes!
So surely she should be nice to me about it, encourage me which in turn might encourage Jade who is getting ill over her weight!!
but no. i'm not going to last. she thinks im weak but the reality is shes jealous because her son now spends more time with me... and also that i have done really well educationally compared to her children. she always brings up my results and says how i must have "fluked" them. how on earth i can do that is beyond me.

ERRRRRrrr rant over.

just annoys me, and now my hunger has gone because i hate her so much. haha.

xx

mehh.

bad throat :(

Heh.

My ex's mother used to compare him to me.
She was very competitive, but not about her, just about her kids!

She used to go on about how my ex did better than his friends from primary school who moved to a different secondary school.
I think she just got frustrated when I got better GCSE results than him, haha.

She also when on about how my ex's little brother was doing better than her friend's daughter.

Hmph.
I would hate to live in that household.

Why does your throat hurt? (I won't say the obvious one ;) haha.)

x

haha.

dunno got swollen glands and that.
might just be coz feeling a bit run down and that recently. Had a lot of stresses with Alevels, sorting uni, cost of my car, work .. list is as long as my arm.

going to see my CDC tomorrow. Dont really have the time to WI and that coz im meeting her at 9.15 and i gta be in work by 9.45 and works like 10-15 mins away from her house.
u think she will mind??

x

end of day 6 and i feel like absolute CRAP.
i didnt "cheat all day"

then took OH to get a curry coz he has been complaining he needs food the whole fu*cking afternoon ... WHAT ABOUT ME lol.

sooo, took him there... and i was so hungry i thought ohh it wont matter if i have some.
before i know it ive eaten a starter portion of chicken tikka.no sauce which i guess is ok but still. im so disappointed.

nearly every day i pick at something... or slip up. then i think is there much point?
i so want to be slimmer and healthier. i just cant help it. i know ill regret it after but i do it anyway coz i know it will sorter make me feel alright for a few minutes.

really kicking myself now :(

No idea what's in chicken tikka, so you'll have to describe that one to me hehe.

If you got rid of the sauce, isn't it just plain chicken then?
Which is fine :) better than if you'd eaten crisps or something. Heh.

I'd have just refused! :p
This is why I haven't learnt to drive yet :)

yeah its literally just plain chicken thats cooked in an oven with spices.

but still. all the little things are like... making me feel like a failure. i guarentee you i will put on weight coz of this :'(

feeling really hopeless tonight if u havnt noticed.

my brother is playing his guitar constantly aswell and ive got work in the morning :mad:

welll...saw the CDC yesterday morning and she gave me peanut and cranberry bars. yum.
weigh in andddd

11STONE 8. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO. thats half a stone in a week :)

today however, my glands are up.. yesterday i was dizzy and hot/cold sweats constantly. ear ache to the high heavens. generally feeling like rubbish. OH thinks its coz i wanna skyve work - which i dont care doing a 7 hour shift lol. so i feel like shittte and he thinks im putting it on.. pfft. EVERY time i swallow... it really feels like i have a golf ball down my throat. :(

can't win. but anywho. im happy about theweight loss. i would dance - but im aching lol.

much love peeps.
keep glugging :)
x

WELL DONE ON UR WI SUGER!!! U DID FAB FOR THE FIRST WEEK! I've just restarted CD at the moment...on day 3 so...am having a bad daaay! Aint hungry but i've just got a bad headache!!! We have more or less the same to lose...Am restarting at 12 stone exactly soo am hoping to be in the 11's by the end of my first week...!!! Oh by the waay WAY TO GO JENNI!! U've done wicked too.I hope I can stick to CD for 7 weeks!!!

Sarah xxx

i know omg. im just so happy.
been feeling poorly though last 2 days :( so been bed bound. but was at work all day again today!

ANNNDd more news that u forgot to tell u all... my waist was 35" she measured on WI day annnndd itssss *drum roll* 32!! so im happy.
and im getting comments... some family came down this evening - "omg in a week uve lost that much! Jeez well done claire keep it up!"

so im chuffed.
COMOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!

Back