** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Cheers sweetie :) Yeah it's pretty pants to be honest. I don't mind working shifts normally, in fact i tend to prefer them but it's awful having to get up at 5am when it's dark n chilly outside. Then nights i sleep through what daylight there is lol. Rubbish. I do miss my old job a little in that i did about 7 months each year away in hot n sandy places but i don't miss the constant being messed about with it all.

Right. Time to find that cheeseburger pie recipe n get to work for my packups.

Did you used to be a Holiday Rep Claire?

OK, cheeseburger pie is in the oven. The topping kind of sunk into the mince, not sure if my dish was maybe too wide rather than tall?? Or whether it's meant to do that.. i guess time will tell once it's out the oven. Will be nice to have something to look forward to eating whilst at work though rather than 1 cereal bar all day then a sodding cup a soup type thing when i got home. I work too hard for that i think.

Damn, time to find my kitchen underneath this mess.....

Then i'll consider what to do for tea. I'm thinking the roast pork joint i've got in the fridge with celeriac mashed with butter n brocolli. Not yet eaten today, reckon i must be in ketosis or something. Must get swigging the water too as only had 1 cup of coffee so far (though i didn't get up till late!)

:D. I thought you'd rise to that one. LOL. :D

Not true, and anyway, who'd want to be RIFRAF :D

Rock Apes are good though.

Well OK (ish)

LOL, LMAO. Nice one Claire.

Hey life would be boring if we were always well behaved now wouldn't it! Must admit though, i have certainly calmed down an awful lot since the light blue days of past.

I must admit that civvie life is a lot quieter isn't it love. My 2 exceptions are The Army Navy game at Twickenham each year and out annual Falklands re-union. Now that is funny, a bunch of old retards thinking their 20 year old's again. :D

Hahahha, yeah n i bet deep down most of you haven't changed a bit really. We are who we are Jim and civvie life or not nothing much can change that. I do think it's stood me in good stead to do what i do now, not many lasses could stick it out working with the lads doing what i do now. Though of course there are also downfalls in that i'm rarely a girly girl, unless it's a night out n i do tend to be a lil on the girly side, that is until of course that i get ming monged n do stupid ridiculous things that i only wish i could still get away with now i'm a few yrs on from the forces days.

You are really going to have to come on a Birmingham meet so we can go get monged together Claire. :D

Do it do it!

oh let me know what its like :)

Back