** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Wish I could have the pie but cream stalls me :(

<Dukan intruder alert!>

Vicky worked me out a Dukan friendly version of your cb pie... no cream! I do the topping with egg + fat free fromage frais + VERY low fat cheese (for Dukan!). Love it!

British Claire - good luck on restart! I know how tough it is to restart any diet, particularly after reaching target. I'll read your diary properly tomorrow!

:)

Morning Claire.

She's at it again. LOL

Good old Suse... never fails does she!

use the lowest carb from frais babe

Ahhhh home finally.

B. Two egg omelette with lil sprinkling grated mature cheddar
D. 1 of the small portions cheeseburger pie
T. 2nd small portion pie from work. Slice roast pork. Steamed savoy cabbage with dollop butter n Mayo on meat.

D. 2 coffees with cream, 1 tea with milk, 1.5l sf squash

I really fancy eating something sweet, only prob with Atkins lol. Have had a spoon of Philly but it hasn't satisfied the sweet craving I've got atm.

What do u guys have for those lil sweet moments??

If Splenda doesn't stall you, try mixing that spoonful of cream cheese (or peanut butter) with the Splenda... yummmmmy. It's like cheesecake! It really helps my sweet cravings in the past when I felt like caving and reaching for chocolate.

Made a concoction of couple spoons Philly, drizzle cream, couple tsp splenda n couple tsp cocoa powder. Had a spoonful so some left in fridge.

Morning all. Just about to head to work. Coffee with milk for brekkie, out of cream. Got the last slice of cold roast pork in my dinner bag so I'll have that to eat when I get into work. Two portions cheeseburger pie n two babybell to see me thru the day till I'm home tonight. Late shift tmoz so gig a lay in, hurrah. I hate getting up early in the winter :(

B. Nothing. Not really hungry at 5am so didn't bother
S. 2 babybells, slice of cold roast pork
D. Nothing as no time to eat due to work
T. What I should have had for dinner. Cheeseburger pie. Couple spoons of the cream cheese choc stuff I made.

1 coffee, 2 teas, lots of squash

morning :) must be hard working shifts and dieting xx

Morning:D

Really impressed that you can manage the food and shifts. I'm pretty sure that jet lag when i travelled loads for work was my original downfall - basically eating fruit/sugar just to get moving when the body says it's sleep time!

Hello peeps! I'm awake Ish although still tired n still got the banging headache I've had for a couple of days.

Just put two chicken breasts in the oven. Sliced n grated cheese put in then wrapped with two slices bacon each. Celeriac mashed with butter on the side n a lil piece of broccoli as I don't have much to use up. One portion of it all for dinner once I'm out the shower, other portion to take to work with me shortly n have later.

Oh n btw I had a wi today n I'm showing -0.4lb. Happy with that considering I've not had a full week yet on Atkins n I feel I've regained quite a bit of water podge since moving over from vlcd.

Back