** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

I stalled for a week and before that only lost 1lb while in full heavy ketosis (sticks very dark even while drinking lots) and I'm sure that was down to polyols. Could be cream? Some people stall on that. If you went totally induction level then after a week you could add things back and hopefully catch the culprit?

It's a pain in the butt. Don't wanna give up my mims but can't make any nice savoury ones n the sweeter ones are nice with cream, otherwise a tad dry. Guess I can just keep cutting stuff out n see what happens.

It must be so frustrating for you. ): my savoury mims come out too eggy sometimes but I find toasting them in slices really helps with that.

Morning Claire, have you tried the sweet mim with philly - really nice (well I like it anyway) - you could mix a little splenda in but I use it on its own, or even just butter to stop them being as dry.

You working today Claire?

sorry love just caught up on this. are you doing induction 20g carbs? it maybe the strawberries?

have you tried logging foods on fitness pal?? you should be having 65% fat 35% protein aswell?

It doesnt take long love. im all planned out till sunday x

I just think it's really hard to continue to lose whilst eating real food after a VLCD. I think I've done more damage than good to my metabolism but it's the only diet I've ever suceeded at. I'm just gaining and gaining so need a rethink.

I could quote the exact same words you've just typed DK..... word for word! :D It's so frustrating cos i don't feel i'm over-eating or overdoing the carbs. I don't feel hungry so stick pretty well to the diet so it's sucky that things aren't happening right now for me.

B. Coffee n babybell with CoQ10
D. Ham, beef

I can't stand the thought of going back to VLCD, SW didn't work at all as their food combinations were all wrong for me and WW was full of people discussing how much they'd cheated! The only thing I can think of is going low fat (less than 4%) like Rosemary Conley

Back