** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

D. Egg Mayo, iceberg n cucumber. Muffin. Babybell.
T. At mum n dads for roast pork. Pork, celeriac mash, cauli, gravy. Muffin, stewed strawbs with splenda n cream.

Hi Claire
Tea sounds yummy :)

Morning lol how u feeling today??

Not too bad Ta Hun tho weighed today n it's still going up which really frustrates me. Managed to avoid free bacon butties today. Not had a huge appetite thankfully. Fry up for tea.

Evening claire, well done on avoiding bacon butties! :)

I can't believe you are still gaining weight.. we need to break this down. Maybe too much salt and retaining water? Are you drinking enough? Or something that's stalling you, any supplements you are taking with hidden sugar?

Oh Claire... from what yr posting can't see what would be increasing yr weight. I've always taken Co Q10 & its not affected me. Wish I could help. x

It's really frustrating tho I've been racking my brains all night and maybe you should do clean induction for a week just to see if you cut out caffeine, sweetners and sf squash maybe it will kick start you again?

I gave up SF squash too, and switched to perfectly clear flavored water.

Is your Tommy k the 1 carb stuff? I haven't looked back over your diary but the only thing I can think of is a tiny bit of carb creep... Maybe go a week with no muffins or celeriac or berries and do full induction just to get you going again??

Or cut out polyols if you're having them? I'm sure that helped me.

Back