** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Its the same as with everything though Claire. What works for one might not work for another. I personally cant touch sugar free jelly, coke zero, anything with citric acid, atkins bars, etc, etc. I also have to watch what Im doing with cheese and cream.

How low are your carbs Claire? Some people have a stall level if they go too low as well as too high. x

T. 2 rashers bacon, 2 slices fried halloomi cheese, small spoon pie, 2 fried eggs.

Today's around 8ish carbs i think. I've been around 10-15 the past few days to try and lose some.

Out to tea tmoz (italian so not much i can have) and also out for a curry thurs night so this will defo go up over the next couple of days.

What is pie????

British_Claire_84 said:
T. 2 rashers bacon, 2 slices fried halloomi cheese, small spoon pie, 2 fried eggs.

Today's around 8ish carbs i think. I've been around 10-15 the past few days to try and lose some.

Out to tea tmoz (italian so not much i can have) and also out for a curry thurs night so this will defo go up over the next couple of days.

Hi claire, ive found most italians pretty good places to eat. They usually have an anti pasto plate for starters that is mainly cold meat and olives - worse case that can be a main with a salad. And then they almost always do a steak or a chicken - just have to insist the sauce is on the side (found that better than not at all or they try to make it more interesting again). Also some have grilled seabass - discovered that in my favorite pasta/pizza place when i went looking:)

Have fun!

Ugh it's early n cold n dark n miserable....

B. Mim, coffee
D. Pie
T. Out to Italian for tea. Will update later.

Have a good day boys n girls.

Urgh I can't be bothered today :-(

Just couldn't wake up... Usually I jump right out of bed before my alarm but today I was still asleep when it went off Grrrr weighed in today I forgot yesterday and I have sts.

Looking forward to the Italian update - lovely to see what people eat when out :)

Note to self - must make cheeseburgerpie!

Morning Claire,

Nothing Italian is legal :D

Heya peeps

V.long n busy day in work. Just drying my hair before heading out to tea.

Had far more energy today, have upped my daily dose of coq10 so think it may be that.

Hope you had a nice meal!! I'm taking 200mg of ubiquinol which is a form of q-10 that is very easily absorbed by the body, moreso than the normal stuff u get in the chemist!! I am supercharged with that and my l carnitine!!!

Yeah I read about that yesterday. I'm defo feeling better. Been taking 60-120mg a day. 2 morning n 2 at night if I remember. The research was interesting.

T. Starter - antipasti - salami, olives, buffalo mozzarella, Parma ham.
Main - grilled chicken breast, mushies, baby spinach, creamy garlic sauce, salad n Mayo
Pudding - coffee n cream
Think I made sensible choices.

Back