** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Morning Claire... Hope the tens machine works xxx

Morning Claire, yes I hope it works as well love

Morning Cluuuuurrrr

Sorry to see your still in pain :( touch wood I'm going through a well body phase ATM......

It's been a rubbish year for me illness wise!

Hope you feel better soon chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Claire, yes keep us updated how the buzzin machine is going, and be careful where you apply the pads lol xxxxx

God.......have you seen tonight's news for us??? Annual fitness tests, compulsory redundancy if your off sick and can't return to work, £4k lower start pay and recruiting from graduates only to fill insp and super Nintendo posts!!! etc etc etc.....

We should be able to bloody strike!! It's ridiculous what they keep throwing at us, this government have us on our knees mate!!!

Oh don't get me started sweetie. I'm just trying to put it all to the back of my mind. As if being screwed over pay n condition wise aint enough already, I've knackered my back n thumb cos of the job n what do I get. Bugger all. Just a guilty feeling for needing to go home last fri night cos I could barely bend. If they wanna introduce fitness tests they need to provide the time in work to do phys training. They also need to provide adequate facilities to train or reimburse gym subs as they're the ones telling us to go as such to pass the test. At least in the forces we were given time in works time n use of the gym 24/7 for free etc.

Update on my injuries lol - Back feeling fine :) Leg still numb. Thumb quite literally fooked. Think it's infected, very sore, still weeping/bleeding. All caused whilst saving someone's life n the funny thing is they were not only rude n abusive as a result but also don't know of my gammy thumb ive been left with as a result. Joy.

Today has been a VERY lazy day. I've slept most of it.

i don't like people......soooooooooooooooo ungrateful.
i think you should put some dog poo in a paper bag,
put it on the doorstep,set light to the bag,knock on the door and run off and watch from a distance. :D

British_Claire_84 said:
Oh don't get me started sweetie. I'm just trying to put it all to the back of my mind. As if being screwed over pay n condition wise aint enough already, I've knackered my back n thumb cos of the job n what do I get. Bugger all. Just a guilty feeling for needing to go home last fri night cos I could barely bend. If they wanna introduce fitness tests they need to provide the time in work to do phys training. They also need to provide adequate facilities to train or reimburse gym subs as they're the ones telling us to go as such to pass the test. At least in the forces we were given time in works time n use of the gym 24/7 for free etc.

That's exactly what my OH said!!!

Great minds think alike hun! They can't say 'oh by the way u now need to pass so n so' n not provide the things needed to do it. N then uv gotta consider how can they reasonably afford to provide time n gym facilities or reimburse our gym subs when we're apparently skint n looking to cut spending.

L used to work on a front desk so I know all about the horrible jobs you lot have to do on behalf of the rest of us - and I totally appreciate it all xxxxxxxxxx

Aww I did the same as L for 18 months whilst waiting for the course. Was also a special for a year at the same time for experience. Yes. I'm mad. Lol.

I was a pcso for 4 years! now that's mad!!!!

Back