ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

u no ur fitting u went to is that ur only one or do u have another one? i am so looking forward to mine although i keep trying to ring them to see when the balance has to b paid by but can get through! im tihnkin my fitting will b april time!
xx

Thanks all I'm ok about it the waist etc is shrinking with exercise so that good enough for me!sammie I've got another fitting tomorro then gotta go back week before to double check all is perfect!exciting!!xxx

The sky was lit up tonight in my home town for the brave 2 year old Charlie Harris beard who lost his battle with leukaemia last week,at 8pm we all set lanterns off u should of seen the sky!!
AMAZING!!!!

Attachments

• image-1485179229.jpg
    image-1485179229.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 33
Omg that is amazing so so beautiful! I imagine his parents were so so touched and proud of this! Truly amazin!!
Its so nice to see how people can come together to celebrate a young life!
Xx

Omg that is amazing so so beautiful! I imagine his parents were so so touched and proud of this! Truly amazin!!
Its so nice to see how people can come together to celebrate a young life!
Xx

I kno he's parents are amazing!they have been nominated for a pride of Britain award all the charity work etc they have done for the charity!amazing family truly touched the hearts of all!my house was surrounded in lanterns from all over town so so beautiful!

yeh luv i bet it was beauitful!
i am excited for u today havin your second dress fitting then thats it till the week before ur wedding eeekkk come round SO quickly wont it!
i cant wait for mine im really excited about it, and u going through everything first makes me more excited and so excited for u!
xxxx

Aww bet u look lovely in ur dress :) xx

Hi girls had my dress fitting all Lovely just hate my arms so has hour run and numerous push ups after!im thinking of steering
Away from ww abit after a chat with my trainer,she said I'm eating too much sugary fruit which turns into fat in body so gonna try and stick to little
Plan shes given me see
How I get on!im off choc now anyway so can't be tempted with that gotta be very strict and eat very regular now and lower carbs no bread etc see how I go its only for few weeks so hope I can do it,if not ill return to ww.
Was meant to go out with other half but as usual plan got wrecked by someone ****ing our garage door up by trying to break in!!now we need new door alarm and we've invested Insecurity cameras on front of house to deter knob heads!!!cant believe it thank god we'd bolted inside of garage so they couldn't open it and my loyal dog Jamie scared them off!!id of hit the roof had they got in garage and stolen all of Daniels cars and go karts!!so angry!!!!work so hard and people just come and try take it all.so were even more skint now thanks to them!

Xxx

God that's terrible, my mums area was riddled with thief's couple months back, everyone was getting broke into. Gets u so mad, you work hard to pay for things then some scum just try n take it. Low life's want to go out n get a job like the rest of us!

Glad ur fitting went good, I'm sure you'll tone ur arms up before the big day but I bet u still look lovely, we're out own worst critic! :)

New plan sounds good, let us know how u get on with it. I haven't been very good over wk end, had all my 49 n a bit more! I do like weight watchers but I find myself binging on the 49! X x

God that's terrible, my mums area was riddled with thief's couple months back, everyone was getting broke into. Gets u so mad, you work hard to pay for things then some scum just try n take it. Low life's want to go out n get a job like the rest of us!

Glad ur fitting went good, I'm sure you'll tone ur arms up before the big day but I bet u still look lovely, we're out own worst critic! :)

New plan sounds good, let us know how u get on with it. I haven't been very good over wk end, had all my 49 n a bit more! I do like weight watchers but I find myself binging on the 49! X x

I kno its mad here at mo there going round all the diff areas no ones safe!
Everytime I go into kitchen I do push ups on kitchen sides now lol!!my trainer has told me ive gotta do them every hour until I can't do anymore.exactly I could be size 6 and I'd still fault myself lol.im same on ww I just binge on all the wrong foods so gotta try this new way and see what happens xx

Will do Hun!im dreading it abit as I love my carbs don't think ill cut completely I will just lower them quite a bit.x

To be honest that's the one thing my personal trainer used to stress about was white carbs. He said to eat brown rice (rank) wholewheat pasta (which is all I eat now) sweet potatoes and whole meal bread. What's yours said?

I kno its mad here at mo there going round all the diff areas no ones safe!
Everytime I go into kitchen I do push ups on kitchen sides now lol!!my trainer has told me ive gotta do them every hour until I can't do anymore.exactly I could be size 6 and I'd still fault myself lol.im same on ww I just binge on all the wrong foods so gotta try this new way and see what happens xx

Every hr? Bloody hell that sounds like hard work! Lol xx

To be honest that's the one thing my personal trainer used to stress about was white carbs. He said to eat brown rice (rank) wholewheat pasta (which is all I eat now) sweet potatoes and whole meal bread. What's yours said?

Said limit rice 1/2 portion I normally have cut out bread if I need it have gluten free toasted (as tastes better that way)fill up on sweet corn text as has carbs in that instead.lots of fish tuna etc walnuts and almonds as snack,grapefruit and kiwis are great and celery as burns more calories eating it than the actual celery stick is.dont kno if ill stick to it.i have wholeweat pasta too can't tell the diff xxx

Said limit rice 1/2 portion I normally have cut out bread if I need it have gluten free toasted (as tastes better that way)fill up on sweet corn text as has carbs in that instead.lots of fish tuna etc walnuts and almonds as snack,grapefruit and kiwis are great and celery as burns more calories eating it than the actual celery stick is.dont kno if ill stick to it.i have wholeweat pasta too can't tell the diff xxx

Just read this back and thought god I'm about to become a rabbit!!!haha!least cant be tempted by choc as given up for lent my instructor said just giving that up will make huge diff xx

Back