ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

Aw Claire I really feel for you. I think most people go through this before weddings with in laws. I certainly did. In the end I told them all to butt out and just got on with what WE wanted. Everyone said I was the most chilled out bride ever and it's done me good because I then learnt to stand up for myself with them.

I dnt think u sud call it off babe they are bein so selfish! Sometimes I have had run in's with Carls mum but like my mum has said everyone will b sat together while they. Have the meal!
Xxx

Moving on from yesterday I refuse to cry today and will eat better

Brekkie
Ski yoghurt
Nuts raisins seed mix

Lunch
Tin of salmon
Cucumber
Tomato
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds

Dinner
Smoked haddock fillet x2
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Sweetcorn

2 litres green tea

:) xxxx

Feeling much better today had my car fixed too as failed mot just meant did 5 miles of walking today but all good for me bokwa and abs tonight also

Breakfast
2x boiled eggs

Lunch
Ww quiche
Salad
Sweetcorn

Dinner
Chilli con carne
Tiny bit of rice

Snacks
Nuts raisins seeds mix
Cheese string
Ryvita minis
Rich tea
Pepsi max

I'm really starting to struggle with the no chocolate!im so desperate for some its unreal!i hope I have a loss fri to show me its all worth it but not feeling too positive after the weekend cocktails.my tum is definately flatter tho now ive cut down on the carbs!looking forward to getting to gym tonight missed it over the weekend!

Hope everyone else doing well

Xxx

Chores day,weekly shop done and all the ironing and cleaned my airing cupboard out I love a clean house!!haha

Breakfast
Oats n raisins cereal with skimmed milk

Lunch
1/2 tin sardines
Gluten free brown ciabatta
Cheesestring
Ski yoghurt

Dinner
Homemade cottage pie without potato,with leeks,carrots and broccoli

Snacks
Nuts and seeds mix

Hope all well

Xxx

Hey Claire, just read about all the rubbish happening to you. Just let anything they say wash over you, in one ear and out the other, you can't let others bother you. Just agree away and do your own thing. Its you and your other halves big day. Do what you two want xxx

Food looks good though, well done for staying focused xx

Hey Claire, just read about all the rubbish happening to you. Just let anything they say wash over you, in one ear and out the other, you can't let others bother you. Just agree away and do your own thing. Its you and your other halves big day. Do what you two want xxx

Food looks good though, well done for staying focused xx

Thanks Hun thats very true xxx

So the update is steves parents have said they will
Come to wedding ceremony but leave after and not return as they refuse to sit with 'strangers' for one meal (my bro that is)
I give up I don't kno what else can do!y can't they just have respect for us

Oh hun I'm sorry!! Its such a hard place for u 2 be in!
How does Steve feel about it? Is he kinda sayin right then that's fine
Xxx

Oh hun I'm sorry!! Its such a hard place for u 2 be in!
How does Steve feel about it? Is he kinda sayin right then that's fine
Xxx

U kno what I've hardly slept was gonna give into them then I realised this morning they go on cruises every year and sit with complete and utter strangers at every meal,yet they are causing so much fuss about sitting with my brother for one hour!its there problem not ours me and Steve both agreed that this morning we will fill there places!my mum is not happy she refuses to speak to them on the day and I think alot of others will feel the same.its a shame but they will regret it not us we are getting married and people who support us are sharing the whole experience and not causing drama so we are happy with that.
Xx

U kno what I've hardly slept was gonna give into them then I realised this morning they go on cruises every year and sit with complete and utter strangers at every meal,yet they are causing so much fuss about sitting with my brother for one hour!its there problem not ours me and Steve both agreed that this morning we will fill there places!my mum is not happy she refuses to speak to them on the day and I think alot of others will feel the same.its a shame but they will regret it not us we are getting married and people who support us are sharing the whole experience and not causing drama so we are happy with that.
Xx

I cannot believe it?! Why have they got such a probem with sitting with ur brother?! Ur mum does right not speakin to them huni! Its urs n steves day so dnt let them bein jus plain selfish spoil it
Xxx

Back