ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

Think its 6pp coz its 1 lower than the ww ones,well I have the joy (NOT)of also working in my
Morrisons!least I get discounted shopping I suppose!lol

Xx

Ohh I didn't know you worked in Morrisons, great to get the discount. Great value for pp that quiche. I might venture making my own one tomorrow.

Ohh I didn't know you worked in Morrisons, great to get the discount. Great value for pp that quiche. I might venture making my own one tomorrow.

Yes unfortunately only do 15 hours tho,one of the managers on check outs.id love to make quiche but looks difficult!
Xxx

i love the nu me quiche and if i fancy a quiche i get that one jus coz its fewer points!

Our best man is a manager at a morrisons n works nights which he loves!!

xx

1lb gain this week :-( guess I expected it really!will shift for next week hopefully lots of family fitness this weekend Mother's Day Sunday so said want us all to go swimming as not taken spencer yet think he will love it!then I'm off to bootcamp after!!!xxxx

My dad came over to see me today he lives 1hr30 away so don't see him too much,he brought some Xmas cake he hadn't eaten and I demolished half of it :-(
Been for sunbed today feeling little red now but puts me in happy mood love the heat and the holiday smell!

Brekkie
Cracker bread x3 pieces
Flora light
Jam

Lunch
Spicy cous cous
Chinese style chicken
Smoky bacon crisps

Load of Xmas cake :-(

Dinner
Cottage pie without mash
Broccoli

Been so bad this weekend ended up having two bottles of wine last night! Still went swimming and bootcamp today then went and ate a McDonald's!and loads of pic n mix!!oh dear! Its so cold all I wanna do is eat eat eat!

Right!the line is drawn!!!

I actually felt sick all night as ate too much junk,don't want that feeling again!
This week I plan to get out for a walk everyday,do my arm strength exercises,do all my regular gym classes and put all
My energy into them!and eat so so good!no cakes biccies or crisps!still avoided the choc too which is something good at least.

Will update food later.

Had my brekkie already as off to meet a friend for coffee and don't wanna b tempted by breakfast out

Xxx

Breakfast

2x large boiled eggs

Lunch
Meatballs
Cheese string

Dinner
Roast chicken
Roast parsnips
Broccoli
Carrots
Cabbage
2x Yorkshire puds
Gravy

Exercise
30 min dog walk
Arm strength exercises.

Xxx

Morning all!!been so busy this morning,changed all the beds bleached all the kitchen,cleaned cooker and both bathrooms!shattered now!time for cuppa.
Off to cardio burn tonight :)

Breakfast
Ski yoghurt
Grapefruit

Lunch
Pink salmon
Ice gem lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato

Dinner
Cajun chicken
Spicy cous cous
Salad
Mini corn on the cob

Snacks
Multi vit
Sage tablet
Cheese string

Will edit if have more later.
Hope u all have a lovely day
Xxx

Not been too good today!!eeekk ended up doing loads of resistance training last night instead of
Cardio burn was all for my arms for my wedding dress,got homework off my instructor too to do every day!!!eeeeekkk!!
Tonight have bokwa and also been for a walk with dog and more resistance
Food not been fab!

Brekkie
2x boiled eggs

Snack
Victoria sponge cake
Hula hoops

Lunch
Cracker bread x3 with Philly lite
2x tuc cheese biccies

Dinner
Rice fusions golden veg rice
Birdseye chicken q pounder burger
Bread roll
Lettuce
Cucumber
Mayo

Very carny today but felt needed it i always struggle on
Weekly shop
Day as so much yummy food in house :-(

Xxxx

hiya hun!
SO sorry i have been awol for a few days!
how r u babe!
ur food looks yummy (especially the victoria spondge!!)

how many weeks is it now i am so excited to see u in ur wedding dress with all the hard work u have put in u are going to look gawjus
xx

hiya hun!
SO sorry i have been awol for a few days!
how r u babe!
ur food looks yummy (especially the victoria spondge!!)

how many weeks is it now i am so excited to see u in ur wedding dress with all the hard work u have put in u are going to look gawjus
xx

Hi Hun!where have u been?was worried about u!
Thanks Hun bad day today but hope the exercise will cancel it out.2 weeks on Friday!!!eeeekkkk!!!scary!!!
Steves got his stag on Saturday I'm having Indian takeaway night in with a friend can't wait!xxx

Back