Claire's S&S Journey

Sounds like you're doing great claire, I know what you mean about the 'head hunger' it's actually shocked me to think that most of the eating I did before wasn't because I was actually hungry, just of of habit, boredom, tiredness etc. S&S is helping us sort ourselves out physically and mentally ha!

Hope you had a good night last night ;)

X

same here - i spent so much TIME eating before this, no wonder i didnt do much in the evening!

well day 10 today and im really proud to say i didnt give in last night on my night off from the kids :) usually right now id be down at the chippy to get lunch cos i dont have the kids back till teatime!! but instead im tunning a bath and intent on soaking in it reading my new book "secrets of a former fat girl" ive heard great things about it so will let yous know what i thought of it!

cant believe ive done this well, i never stick at anything even remotely hard so this for me is a massive achievement!!

will post again later!!!

xcx

Wooohooo well done misses, I'm almost at doncaster. Only 2 more days and I'll be S&Sing with you :)

enjoy!!! hope it goes well! if yr still good for meeting up on weds you shld be in ketosis by then or nearly!

xxx

Yep still up for some softplay madness with the kids :)

awesome , text me about it once yr back!

cant wait for u to get started! xxxx

Today ive done well! usually on a day with no children id pig out all day but instead i got loads of housework done, read for a bit, had a bath, did my nails and eyebrows! i honestly have so much more time while im not eating! ive also saved so much money, i worked it out - i usually spend about 10 a day getting bigs from the little tesco, as well as maybe 40 a week on 2 or 3 take aways, which i £110 plus the weekly food shop of about £80 - whereas ive spend about £40 on the food shopping cos its just for the kids, plus maybe £4 a day on coindentals, then my £40 on s&s products.so im about £80 a week better off doing s&s! another great point is how few dishes i have - i didnt realise how many dishes i go through in my obsession with eating!! im genuinely enjoying this diet - and every morning ive seen a lower number on the scales!!!

so today is day 10 - which means tomorrow i will be closer to next weigh in than last - woo! wish it was weds so i could update my stats lol - how sad is that - and i really hope im 3 lbs or more down on weds weigh in - then i can set a new mini goal. im thinking the next mini goal will be to get below 240 lbs - im currently 262, hope to be below 259 by weds! my reward for mini goal 1 is a teeth whitening kit i want. think the next mini goal reward will be new straightners!

really enjoy the fact that when im on track i get more into keeping myself groomed and stuff - its like the better care i take of the outside the more inclined i am to watch what i put inside!!

xxx

Your spot on with the grooming, well I keep slightly groomed as is for work but most of the time I don't even brush my hair cause I think I'm sooo fat and blah that what's the point?

At my conference thingy and just tanned an amazing starter and main plus 3 glasses of wine, tomorrows is my last day of food and I'm starting with a full fried breaky, but you know what? While I'll miss my food, I'll defo not miss my fat! It's a good compromise and it's not forever! WE CAN DO THIS!

When you wake up it will only be 1 more day til I join you, you will need to text me loads on Sunday cause i'll need aaaaalll the help I can get lol

i definitely will!! and we'll hang out weds and be diet obsessives!! i know what you mean about missing food but it being worth it! my scales are being very kind to me and its really spurring me on so when im getting hardcore cravings i weigh myself! sad right!
enjoy yr last day of food!!

xcx

Thanks love, hope my scales are kind tooo. Yep off to sleep now had meetings today and a whole day jam packed tomorrow. Can't wait to be your diet buddy on Sunday, woop woop!

Well done on day 10 Claire, sounds like you really have the hang of things now :)

Have a good weekend X

middle of day 11 and have resisted the nachos at soft play, go me! had one shake so far so will have 2 mac cheeses together for dinner so it's like a big meal, then keep a bar for a snack later :) Have found the last couple of days quite hard but getting there!

Awww love, boo to hard days. You can do it!!!

I was just thinking of having 2 mac and cheese together for my tea but I think i'll want something sweet later so not sure! Well done on resisting nachos as well they're my absolute favourite! X

its good - ive got a big bowlful now lol! yeah nachos are awesome - i kept having to say to myself - youll have them again one day - just not today!

still have a lemon bar for later :)

xcx

Well done hun, your doing amazing xxx

Double cauliflower cheese sounds amazing Mmmmm yums

Enjoy your evening Xx

Hi I am really sorry to hijack a thread but I am newly back here and I dont seem to be able to add a new thread can someone tell me how I do it please I can reply to threads just can not work out how to start a new one Thank you a

thanks hun - feel really good about my progress so far! i dont understand how the mac cheese works thoug - how can so much pasta be low enough in carbs?!?!? i had 2 packs together there and there was hundreds of pasta - it was awesome! totally full up and have my lemon bar for when i get munchy happy later!!!

delaney - there should just be a "add new thread" button at the top or bottom of the page in the main forum xxx

LOL they are the smallest pasta in the world mind :) Xx

Back