Claire's S&S Journey

perhaps its the lack of eating playing tricks on me but it felt like a MAHOOSIVE portion of pasta!

I just had one pack in the end with some veg, I need to have two together at some stage though I really like it lol.

Mmm lemon bar, have you tried the biscuits? Gorgeous X

yeah i luuuuurve the biscuits - so good!!!!

Clareel said:
I just had one pack in the end with some veg, I need to have two together at some stage though I really like it lol.

Mmm lemon bar, have you tried the biscuits? Gorgeous X

Mmm lemon bar!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 12 - wooo!

well motivation is high today - my friend starting is giving me a good push - i cant slip up when shes just starting - that would suck!
off to the park shortly with the kids - get guzzling some water too, cant stand tap water so i need to stock up on big bottles of water - im spending loads buyinh 2 litre bottles every day! may invest in a water filter - they make it nicer if i remember right.

making next order tonight and getting loads of cookies and cream - they said theyre not advertising them on the main screen cos they got mixed reviews but if i want them i can still get them :) mac cheese is another i'll be taking plenty of, its effing gorgeous and is the main thing stopping me from feeling deprived!

going to finally do my pilates dvd tonight - been putting it off but know ill be pleased with myself after it!

anyways - will check in later!

xcx

Yay for friends doing it together ;)

I'm trying the Mac tonight, hope I like it!

I LOVE it! hope youre the same!

and yeah the knowledge that someone close to me is in the same boat is quite nice and encouraging!

xcx

well - day 12 - nearly done! woop!

not been bad with cravings as of yet - the kids and OH had a chippy and although i was thinking "i cant wait till i can have that" i wasnt climbing the walls like last time! progress.

looking forward to making my next order and getting some samples, im going to try the oatmeal, the spaghetti, maybe the chilli and a couple of different shakes. will mostly be mac cheese, red fruits and cookies and cream! yum!

off to my mums for a visit on thursday through till monday - she knows about my diet so it'll be fine, just a bit odd lol!

anyways hope all is going well for anyone who reads this!!

xcx

Well done hun, your doing great, its all plain sailing after first couple weeks :)

Mmm chippies LOL

Xxx

You made me wanna try the mac and cheese so bad !!

Well done on resisting the chippy. It's good to see your cravings change isn't it :)

Hope you have a good day X

day 13 today! want it to be weds so I can weigh in! week 2 is usually very slow
for me but would love it if I lost 3lbs, we shall see!
been 100% for nearly 2 weeks now!

Yay for being 100% for almost two weeks, weds isn't far off so not long to wait :)

i know - its totally keeping me on track! have run out of bars and mac cheese so gotta do 4 shakes today - booo! i look forward to my evening "food" oh well new order arrives tomorrow - yummy!

been out all day so just had my 2nd shake now - at least ill have 2 left for when i want to eat later! ive ordered the mixamousse stuff too so i can have angel delight next week :)

anyhoo!

xcx

just had a vanilla caramel shake - but made it a paste and microwaved it - was yummy at the time but i feel sooooooooooo sock now, dunno why! bleurgh!

xcx

clairem87 said:
just had a vanilla caramel shake - but made it a paste and microwaved it - was yummy at the time but i feel sooooooooooo sock now, dunno why! bleurgh!

xcx

Whatttt? Microwaved paste? So did it taste like cake mix or something? *confused*

yeah lol it was a bit cake mixy! I don't know what I was trying to achieve!

day 14!!!! it's xmas eve lol weigh in tomorrow! hope it's good news! my order has just arrived so I'll be trying a mousse for my first pack and think I'll double up 2 mac cheeses again for a big dinner!
good luck everyone!

xcx

I'm soooo excited for you, I want my weightmas eve to be NOW lol

Stepped on the scales this morning and it says I'm another 1.8lbs down from yesterday huzzah!!

that's brilliant! bet you'll have an amazing first week loss! Cxxx

Back