Claire's S&S Journey

Weightmas eve hahaha! I know though me too I want it to be tomorrow already! Double macaroni yippie! I had double mushroom pasta tonight defo on the double macaroni tomorrow :D

Clareel said:
Weightmas eve hahaha! I know though me too I want it to be tomorrow already! Double macaroni yippie! I had double mushroom pasta tonight defo on the double macaroni tomorrow :D

Weightmas Eves the best and we only have to wait a week for it to come round again!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

day 14 is nearly over! so pleased ive gotten here!

cant wait for weigh in! ive been really good and not weighed since the start of the week so god knows if ill have done well or not but i can see a difference in my belly already - its defo less pregnant looking than it was before i started - ive had 2 occasion where ive been asked when im due - to be fair i go along with it - less embarassing!

tried the banana shake made as a mousse and it was lovely - although the consistency wasnt right but the taste was mmmmm! i tried the maple and almond bar and wasnt quite sure - the taste was nice but i thought it was a bit like childrens medicine flavour! wasnt so keen on the texture, we shall see, i may well crave them next week who knows!!!

cant wait for weigh in tomorrow!!

xcx

Haha I've been asked once before my reply was 'sorry but I'm just fat' I had a maple bar today aswell and I wasnt sure if I liked it, I think I did but I defo prefer the lemon and choc and vanilla one :)

Excited to see how you get on in the morning, did you measure yourself? As it also a great motivator :)

i didnt measure yet - i couldnt find a measuring tape - im just going to go by clothes fitting instead! yeah thhe lemon bars are amazing - you can make little kinda biscuits with them that are AMAZING for sitting munching on!

xcx

Have decided my next mini goal, too weigh less than my OH who weighs 225-lbs, 16st one, I'm a good bit off, but will get there!

Great goal, Marc is 140lbs so I think that might be closer to my end goal :p

Hahaha the joys of a tubby hubby!

woooo!!! 5lbs off today :) 16 lbs in 2 weeks!!

That's brilliant Claire, you are definately deflating, thats amazing tho over a stone gone!! Well done.chick!

*does a happy dance*

joining in your happy dance! im delighted!! so pleased :) only 5lbs away from my july challenge with nearly 2 weeks left! well pleased!

xcx

That is abso wicked, your defo keeping me going hun. You will be a skinny minnie in no time :p

you doing it is keeping me going too!!! operation skinny is underway :p

Whoop whoop operation skinny !! :bunnydance:

I did have an initial goal to get lower than my boyfriend... Until I got dumped! But hey ho that was just 14 stone of trouble lost with little effort ;-)

Happy Wednesday, how are you doing girls? Claire if I was you I'd be dancing on the ceiling with over a stone gone in two weeks :O

Jaw actually hitting the floor!!! x

I'm so pleased it's unbelievable! Thanks do much! Haha there's many many moments where I could happily ditch 16st lol x

So day 15 and still going strong! Had one place so far, about to have another them off to the pictures with my friend :)

Xcx

day 15 has gone really well! resisted not only the yummy soft play food but also behaved at the cinema! took a lemon bar and had that and a coke zero! had an omelette earlier of 2 eggs, about 15g cheese and 2 bacon medallions - not exactly 100% but with 3 pack im guessing ive only gone over my protein a tiny bit and i used the milk allowance equivalent of cheese. either way it was yummy and once in a fortnight wont damage my efforts!
anyhow delighted with my s&s progress and will be keeping it up! ordering a months supply in a fortnight so ill be prepared!

hope all's well with everyone - much love xxxx

did my measurements today - bleurgh! cant wait to see lower numbers! will update these every fortnight!

upper right arm - 16.5 inches
bust - 46 inches
under bust - 41.25 inches
stomach - 52.5 inches
waist - 45.5 inches
right thigh - 30.5 inches
right calf - 19 inches

eyuck!

xcx

Congrats Claire on a fantastic Week 2 weight loss... that's ace for a week 2 loss... You're rocking girl!!! Glad you treated yourself to a Night Out...well deserved.

Conor

Back