Claire's S&S Journey

I thought so too Connor! Thanks! Hope you're getting on well! X

Mixed successes...mustn't grumble.;) Tomorrow's another day...:rolleyes:

Nite,

Conor x

successes are successes, mixed or otherwise! x

Hehe Claire, just saw your mini goal to weigh less than OH - that's one of my goals too!

We're getting there!

X

We are indeed clareel you're much you got to go until you weigh less that OH!? X

How did the train ride go? Did you manage to survive and be 100%

I went to my grans today and she must have offered me sandwich about 5 times - I was like no thanks!! She must be wondering if I'm insane as I would never refuse one lol

Haha! Well done! Weeeeeell, I survived the train, and stayed on track today! but have decided to take a day off tomorrow cos my mum's partner is taking the kids to the other house tomorrow night and my mum's made plans for a night out! Couldn't pass it up but know my heads in the right place to get right back on on Saturday! And been 100% today! Got my packs with me, Im not pigging out but not on plan now till Saturday.

Xcx

Awesome well enjoy yourself and aslong as you get back to it then it doesn't matter life is for living and you should defo enjoy spending time with your mum :)

That was my thinking. I'm not going to pig out just dinner and drinks with healthy choices during the day then back to packs Sat!

Awesome sauce, well have a good day :)

Hey Claire my OH weighs just under 12 stone so not long to go now :) I haven't told him how much I weigh though so he thinks I'm less than him now lol.
Well done on being sensible and planning your day off, then getting back on track Saturday as Lorna said life is for living!

Have a lovely day tomorrow X

day off lol enjoying it but looking forward to getting on track tomorrow, enjoying this but excited about my packs tomorrow!!

xcx

Eeeek! Suffering from last night! Back to s&s now! Blergh!

You will feel better by the end of the day chick, well done for getting back on it! X

Woop for getting back to it, drink lots of water to get rid of that hangover lol

started on the water and holding off on my first pack till mid afternoon, gunna have a shake in the afternoon - a doubled up mac cheese for dinner and a bar for later.

here goes - hope in back in ketosis asap!

xcx

nearly at the end of today - day........18, had my day off yesterday but for the first time ever have just gotten straight back to it :)

still have my bar left to go so all is good!
having a quiet evening with a dvd with my mum, and early to bed tonight :superwoman:

xcx

That's brilliant, well done you!

Woop! Day 18 done, this has been the first time I've taken a day off on a VLCD and gone back on as planned straight away! Really pleased!

Back