Claire's S&S Journey

Let me know how you get on Claire - goodlucks :)

didnt go to boots - went and bought new scales, weighed in and was 2 lbs up - but im a morning weigher so shall see what tomorrow holds!

xcx

Yeah don't worry hun, I weigh in the mornings then at night don't know why it only annoys me LOL

The weather may make you cling on to water too xxx

thanks rebekah but any gains are solely down to my pig out lol! just justify them!

xcx

(I missed that!!)

Get back with things, the lbs will be flying back off Xx

Yep just jump back on and get tooo it :)

Good luck today Claire! X

Hiya all, am back tip it after a few rogue days :-( gained 3 lbs so could nice better, could be worse! My eldest had been in hospital since Thursday with chicken pox and I find it so hard in that place to keep my eating under control. I'm really worried about my boy, he's been fine but stayed taking fevers since yesterday, I know this is normal but it's too easy to remember how dangerous chicken pox can be for children with leukemia and start panicking :-( I don't often talk about how hard the whole thing is but it's times like this I hate the world for my boy having this sh!tty disease. He doesn't deserve any of it, and what makes it all the harder to bear is how happy here stays through it all. The fear, the pain, the disruption to his little life, and he smiles and laughs through it all. Obviously I'm glad that he's happy, and every millimeter of me explodes with pride, but it still breaks my heart. I hate having to leave one soon too be with the other, neither of boys should have to put up with that :-( I know the world is full of people who have it so much worse, but I'll you something for nothing, I hate this part of our lives.

So, back from my ranting and possible over sharing, I'm attempting to climb back on the s&s wagon, but don't feel very much like it right now!

Wish me luck, my god I need it!

Xcx

Awwww Clairey - it's good to get it off your chest sometimes, hugs misses!

Big hugs missus, puts all my moans into perspective! Take good care of yourself xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks guys . Scales are saying I'm up 5lbs now :-( I've made a months order to arrive Thursday so that's got me feeling excited again. My boy Is still in hospital but doing well, poor bunny is covered in pox though. Just want him past it so I know he's definitely out of the woods!
Am pulling inn everything in many arsenal for restart tomorrow, need motivation!!!

.cx

Hi Claire, sounds like you've had a really tough time recently - I can even imagine what it must be like for your son being poorly. It sounds like he is an absolute credit to you though being so brave. I'm not surprised you haven't stuck to slim and save for a few days, it's hard enough at the best of times nevermind when there is p something major going on in your life. Well done though for deciding to it back on it. Don't worry about the gain, that will soon come off :)Well done for staying strong chick, I hope your son is feeling much better and able to come home soon x

Hey! That's us home :) back to it with no excuses or justifications! Have bought the 30 day shred which I still start once I'm back in ketosis too :) I had potato scones this morning in hospital before we got out so day 1 will be tomorrow, will weigh in on Friday next wweek then back to weds weigh ins!

Main thing is that my boy is okay and home where he should be!

So glad to hear that he's home claire, relax and enjoy the rest of today with the family. Plenty of support here tomorrow when you're back on it x

Thank you so much, I'm still totally motivated and excited about my order arriving tomorrow! Loads of cookies and cream shakes and a couple of samples!

You're a brave lady Claire! Wonderful news to hear you are a united family once more and that your little man is over the worst of that unpleasant dose. Enjoy your family to-night and the diet can resume when you are good and ready.

All the best,

Conor

Thank you conor, but I don't Feel brave, my boy Is the brave one :)had 2 packs so far, so not looking forward to the hunger to come later!

Thank you conor, but I don't Feel brave, my boy Is the brave one :)had 2 packs so far, so not looking forward to the hunger to come later!

How are you getting on now that it's late afternoon? I've had one shake and I was gagging trying to drink it, went right off the caramel.today YUK lol

Hello how are you doing??

Back