Claire's S&S Journey

Hey Claire, hope things are going well X

Claire,
You're doing great, give yourself credit. Hope your little man is enjoying a speedy recovery.

Conor x

hey all, life has gotten in the way a lil bit for me - but as of tomorrow i have zero obligations that will take me off plan! ended up staying for 4 nights at a holiday park with my family from down south and didnt want to have to explain my diet etc to my dad! enjoyed it though so not going to complain, moan or feel guilty! am home now - have a new order waiting to go tomorrow and heads in the game! startting the 30 day shred once im in keto and got my pedometer to get my 10,000 steps a day, with the aim of adding an extra 2000 steps a every fortnight. here we go!

xcx

Day one again lol! Excited to be back to it now, I like the purpose of being on plan! Had a cookies and cream shake so far now off out to get school uniform for my eldest

Day one again lol! Excited to be back to it now, I like the purpose of being on plan! Had a cookies and cream shake so far now off out to get school uniform for my eldest!

Just had the spicy spaghetti, wow it was delish! Had 15g of parmesan on top and it was superb! So good to be able to have actual food too! Will defo be ordering a load of that on Monday,wish I had more!

Hi Claire, well done for getting back on it. Your fitness goals sound really good too :) I love the spicy spaghetti mmm need to place an order once I get paid!

X

well weighed in yesterday at boots and have put on 5lbs in just under 3 weeks off plan. actually quite happy at that as i know about 3lbs of that will be glycogen.
youngest is full of the chicken pox so cant go anywhere for the next couple of days so think ill get started on level 1 of the 30day shred tonight as i'll not get in the steps i want to!
day 1 went well and so far so good on day 2 - forgot how hard the water aspect is though - really strugggling with it :-( hey ho though, onwards and downwards!
hoping for a decent loss this week as have been off plan for a couple of weeks now - glad to be back to it now though! have had a cookies and cream shake and will have a mousse made from cookies and cream, my sample of curry and a bar later :)

hope all going well for everyone else - and so glad to be back on track!!

xcx

Hey Claire, 5lb on in 3 weeks is really, really good - I gained 4lb in 2 days off so over that length of time it's nothing. You know that will come off in the first few days, I bet you'll have another first week style loss this week which will be great motivation for you. Best of luck with the shred - you're a stronger woman than me!

X

Thank you! That's what I thought :) just had the curry and it was gorgeous! Added a bit of chilli flake and some garlic powder and it was perfect, yummy!

Hi Claire, I think you me and clareel started SnS around the same time. I'm restarting tomorrow as I was rather unwell the past 3 weeks, surgeon made me come off plan and the bugger then put me steroids!!! Anyway, 3 weeks off plan and 5lbs up!!!!.....
I never cheated once the month I was on, so here to getting straight back on it

Good luck ladies x

Hey Claire hope things are going well for you :)

X

well, here I go again! couldn't seem to get a grip on my eating and gained back nearly all the weight I lost :-( so I start again today and really hope I can stay strong enough to get going this time!

xxx

Welcome back hun Xx

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hey all! starting back AGAIN! My head just hadn't been john the weight loss zone at all, but I'm back now :) incredible news- my son got the all clear from leukaemia just over 3 weeks ago :) we're still under care fruition the hospital and will still have stays where he's poorly but it also means no more chemotherapy for my lad!

so given this news I really feel it's time foe a fresh start in every aspect of our lives, and that I will now have a bit more headspace for myself!

roll on weight loss :) xxx

That's amazing news! Congratulations! ?

thank you :):):):):)

Amazing news.

Awesome news! Must be such a weight off your mind (no pun intended, honestly).

Back