Claires xenical ramblings

I have had THE worst day ever and right now I wanna go and stuff my face with whatever food I can find in the kitchen, if I wasn't on xenical I would have raided the fridge by now.

First of all I am absolutely animal mad and rescue old animals mostly so I'm aware they are gonna die more quickly than if I get new ones but I like to help and no one ever takes the oldies so I do!

Anyway, today started off with my gerbil Grace dying (her sister had only died a few weeks before)

Then the cat had to be rushed to the vets coz I thought he'd had a stroke or something (he's 22!) but he was just mucking about!

And tonight one of my rabbits, who I have had for over 8 years, was put to sleep :(
I am so upset and when I'm upset I wanna eat, ggrrrrr!
Gonna go to bed soon I think.

Ok ramble post over.

I'm so sorry to hear all that, it's very hard when much loved animals die. Hope you managed not to raid the fridge/cupboards and that today is a better one.

KB

Aww BB :( sorry about your day

It's a very good thing you do!

Thanks KB and PK.
Luckily being on xenical stopped me raiding the fridge!

I know life goes on and I am just happy my animals got to live out the last years of their life in luxury with me! I can't mope forever.
I was contacted this morning and have another rabbit, 4 hamsters and a gerbil coming to me in a few weeks so I will have my hands full.
These are supposed to be 'foster' animals but I always fall in love with the little things and keep them!

Diet is going well still, not getting to go to the gym as much as I would like to but I am walking alot and am outside with the animals most of the day.
x

Ooooohhhh my god, my friend has just 'surprised' me with tickets to go see westlife at the Newmarket racecourse on 13th August!!
I am mainly into punk music but boybands have always been my guilty pleasure!
She said she has had the tickets for ages but was trying to leave it til the last minute to surprise me, so now I have 2 weeks to lose 7stone so I can wear a nice dress....lol I'm joking!

I am excited though, wish I was thinner than I am now so I would feel more confident at the event but I can't hide away forever!

x

Oh how exciting! Use the "wish I was thinner" as motivation and decide now that you'll be thinner every day from now on. Enjoy the concert!

KB

I will most definitely enjoy the concert.
There is a dress code so I am going to wear a dress, it's a lovely one though and makes me look slimmer! It's also got butterflies on it which is good coz I am obsessed with them!

Anywho, my scales have died :( The stupid battery has run out and I can't go and buy one til sometime next week.
It was supposed to be my weigh in tomorrow but I guess I will just have to weigh in next week instead. Hopefully it will be a nice big loss as it will be 2 weeks worth of hard work!

I have my weigh in coming up in 2 days time and I don't think I've lost anything :( Not been able to get to the gym this week as things have been hectic.
The thing is, on monday it will be 2 weeks since I have weighed in so I was expecting at least a 4-6lb loss but I don't think it will even be 1lb.
Still, I wont let myself fall off the wagon if I don't do too well as eating healthy is doing me good whether I lose weight every week or not, so gotta think positive :)

You might surprise yourself, BB, but good luck regardless and try very hard to stay on the wagon, I know how hard it is when you don't lose what you want to to take it out on the fridge!

KB

I had my weigh in on Monday, this was 2 weeks worth and I lost 2lbs.
Not a mega amount but I'm still happy with that :D At least it's going in the right direction. I refuse to let myself get upset if I don't have big losses every week!!
I still think that this is to do with the fact that I haven't been able to get to the gym as much as I'd like to in the last few weeks.

Ah well, I hope everyone else is doing good.

Oooohhh and also, on sunday I went and picked up some new animals that I have adopted from a rescue in Surrey. I have 2 gerbils (Dante and Jakey) 1 female dwarf hamster (Willow) and a daddy and his 2 babys dwarf hamsters (Zeke, Ollie and Louie) They are all sooooo adorable. They were only supposed to be fosters but I am keeping them coz they are so cute!

Went to see Westlife at Newmarket racecourse last night :D
Had a brilliant time BUT it had rained all day and obv everything is just in grass fields so basically we were walking about in mud pits all night!
It was gross, like being at a festival without my wellies!
Sooooo many drunk people about though, one guy was standing beside me and kept saying to me "I don't know why I'm here, I don't even like this band" hehehe, he cracked me up!

I was naughty though coz I had a Macdonalds vege burger and a milkshake on the way home, ooops!

Glad you had a good time BB (they wouldn't be my cuppa tea either ;))

Congrats on the 2lb loss!! :)

Back