Claire's yummmmyyy slimming world diary

Oooo, im sure itll be most cards ... paypal would be good too xxxxxxx

Thanks for that!! Getting really fed up with starving myself on ww!!

Hi hope you don't mind me following. Joining SW on Thursday after several (7) attempts at Weightwatchers and found I was skipping meals to have treats. Your diary sounds amazing x

Same reason I'm thinking of transferring! At least with SW we'll have more free foods!

Loooooads are transfering now as sw is a diet id be more likely to stick to in the future ... Go for it xxxxxxx

Todays diary ....

Milk for brews (HeA)

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes & 1 sausage (2syns)ketchup (1syn)

Dinner
Chicken, sweetcorn, green peppers stirred into a chinese mugshot

Fast pace Netball for 40 minutes before tea ....

Tea
Beef stew soup made with Beef, potatoes, carrots, onions & wholmeal pasta
Mushy peas

Snacks
Fat free natural yogurt with blackberries, cherry, grapes & berries
Velvet crunch (4syns)
Mullerlight with 3 mini meringues (3syns)
Fibre plus cereal bar (HeB)

10/15 syns used
53.5/105 syns left weekly

Diary looking good honey!! Keep up the hard work :)

Taaaar ... Im just boiling up some syn free rice pudding .. had a craving for it just after netball Mmmmmmm .....

Annie272 said:
I think it will take a bit of getting used to eating all that food :)

I struggle alot but then atleast you know your not snacking on crap coz your hungry, as you'll run outta time haha .. I planned to eat 10 syns yesterday, I only managed 6 ... Lol x

Ohhhhhh i put 2lb on today ??? So since ive started sw ... ive lost ZERO .. and gained TWO pound ??????? :cry: .... Give it another two weeks and ile see if ive lost anything, so disappointed, i stuck to the diet 100% ....... i really dont get it ??????? anyone else?

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhhhhh i put 2lb on today ??? So since ive started sw ... ive lost ZERO .. and gained TWO pound ??????? :cry: .... Give it another two weeks and ile see if ive lost anything, so disappointed, i stuck to the diet 100% ....... i really dont get it ??????? anyone else?

Can't see anything you have done wrong chick maybe your bodies just bit confused with all that yummy food you can now have?! Keep at it and I'm sure the scales will be much nicer to you next week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't see anything you have done wrong chick maybe your bodies just bit confused with all that yummy food you can now have?! Keep at it and I'm sure the scales will be much nicer to you next week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Aaaw thanks, I reaaally hope so .... its really frustrating coz i could understand if id had maccies, chocolate and lots of alcohol ... ive had NONE :eek: ... I was sulking before and ate two squares of a yorkie bar :eek: ooopss xxx

Todays diary, havent eaten much coz i weighed in at 6pm ....

Breakfast
2 poached eggs, tbsp baked beans, 2 rashers bacon, 8 cherry tomatoes

Lg Skinny latte with sf syrup using (HeA)

Snack
syn free Rice pudding

Tea
pork burger (made with lean pork mince, onions, garlic & worchester sauce)
Wholemeal roll (HeB)
sw chips
big dollop of lettuce & cucumber salad
Ketchup (1syn)

Snacks (went on a bit of a sulk after w.i)
Amaretto & diet coke (4syns) velvet crunch (4syns) 2 meringues (2syns) 2 cubes yorkie (6syns) 1/4 easter egg (6syns?) 1 mikado (o.5syns)

Fed up & bloated today ........ not eaten much sf but dont think my stomach can handle any more veg :jelous:

23.5 syns used daily
30 syns left weekly (which works out perfect coz theres only two days left til w.i .... as i only went to group thing today to keep hold of my online membership, ive always weighed in on a saturday due to work commitments!!)

Last edited:
*Claire-Bear* said:

Soldier on claire!! You've hardly got much weight to lose so itll be a slow process anyway :( butttt as you're going to the gym a lot, i sugget you take your measurements! Even if you don't lose much weight, in a months time after all the exercise and healthy eating you will definately see results, tone wise :) keep it up, the diary's looking good! xxx

Soldier on claire!! You've hardly got much weight to lose so itll be a slow process anyway :( butttt as you're going to the gym a lot, i sugget you take your measurements! Even if you don't lose much weight, in a months time after all the exercise and healthy eating you will definately see results, tone wise :) keep it up, the diary's looking good! xxx

Ahh Thanks Laura :D ... i think ile measure tomo ..... well frustrating scale wise tho ... Grrrrr !! but i shall soldier on ;);)

Breakfast ......
Wholemeal roll (HeB) with 30g cheddar (HeA) sprinkled with Worcestershire Sauce & a grilled tomato ..

Followed by .. Strawberries, raspberries & grapes sprinkled with canderel

Attachments

• 2012-03-08 12.22.36.jpg
    2012-03-08 12.22.36.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 2012-03-08 12.05.59.jpg
    2012-03-08 12.05.59.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 190
Breakfast ......
Wholemeal roll (HeB) with 30g cheddar (HeA) sprinkled with Worcestershire Sauce & a grilled tomato ..

Followed by .. Strawberries, raspberries & grapes sprinkled with canderel

Useful bit of info: I'm not sure if you used it, or grated the cheddar yourself, but I read that pre-grated cheese doesn't count as a healthy extra anymore.. (i can't make sense of it either)

Useful bit of info: I'm not sure if you used it, or grated the cheddar yourself, but I read that pre-grated cheese doesn't count as a healthy extra anymore.. (i can't make sense of it either)

Reallyyy?? LOL .. it saves time .... mine is pre grated but im not guna syn it ...... Thats so silly isnt it? ile have to google n see what the explanation behind it is ........ :confused: cheers xxx

Yeah i know!! Like is it really gonna be any different if its melted on to something?!

Yeahh, its an odd one ... like i no fruit blended or heated is syned coz youll end up eating double the amount .... but i cant understand cheese, esp as you weigh out wat u can have :confused:

Yeahh, its an odd one ... like i no fruit blended or heated is syned coz youll end up eating double the amount .... but i cant understand cheese, esp as you weigh out wat u can have :confused:

I know yeah..
I found a thread on here explaining it - Something to do with potato starch! Apparently Low n Low's okay tho'! (i hope thats the cheese in the yellow packet with the green letters!)
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...prepared-grated-cheese-isnt-health-extra.html

Back