Claireybella's Food Diary

That looks much better today honeybum!!! :D
I know what you mean about being on the move in the day - its harder making good SW choices when you are out and about!!! :( today looks a fab food day xxx

That looks much better today honeybum!!! :D
I know what you mean about being on the move in the day - its harder making good SW choices when you are out and about!!! :( today looks a fab food day xxx

I should've taken some fruit or something to scoff whilst they ate their McDonalds. Anyway, it's done!

Had 3 crackerbreads with my soup too, cos I had the need to dunk and didn't want bread! Will probably do the same today too!

Claire.. just a thought, have you got any of the Alpen Light Bars? You can have 2 of those for your HEB choice, maybe breakfast with fruit and yogurt or when you fancy a biscuit instead of the Go ahead bars? Plus they are nice too and still full of fibre and in Tesco - just £1 a box of 5 :) x

you should try a few different cereals - your body will get used to weetabix if you have them all the time ;) xxx

you wish Frosties was a HE!!! how about the mini weetabix instead - or just having some cereal bars? or toast instead? xxx

well its not done you any harm yet has it? :D xxx i would be SO bored having the same thing each day, but thats just me!

I just scoffed a Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar - nom! x

Okay, so this week hasn't started off that well, foodwise! I went out for dinner last night, and I had a total scoffing day beforehand, eating everything in sight! I've just tried to calculate what I had and I think if I double the days syns allowance, I might be fine! Ooopppss!!

Wednesday - EE

Breakfast - 3 Weetabix (2 as HE, 1 as 3 syns) milk (HE) and sugar! Whhooooppss! Anyone know how many syns a teaspoon is? I don't have my books with me!

Lunch - cauliflower cheese and salad (will work it out later, cos I don't have a clue!)

Dinner - Doubt I'll have any, as I'm going to the National Movie Awards, hence big lunch!:) Okay, I grabbed an egg and marto baguette on the way home, which is better than the Burger King hubby wanted! So Tuesday and Wednesday are being ignored, as they were bad, bad days! Starting afresh now!!

(Btw, I'm gonna start good and proper tomorrw, 5 days at 100%!)

Last edited:
Thursday - EE

Brekkie - 2 Weetabix - 6 syns, milk - HE and Canderel

Lunch - Wholemeal crabstick sarnie - HE for the bread, 1 syn for mayo, 0 syns for crab sticks, 0 syns for lettuce and martos. Muller light yougart - 0 syns, apple - 0 syns

Dinner - Cod fillet - 0 syns, jacket spud - 0 syns, lettuce, martos and cucumber - 0 syns, baked beans - 0 syns, ketchup - 2 (I know that sounds like an odd mixture, but it was nice and I'm full now!)

6 cubes of Whole Nut choccy :( Not sure of the syn value, cos it's done on weight, so I will use the rest of the days syns for it - 6 syns

Total syns - 15

(God, I'm having a ***** week!!!)

Last edited:
Thursday - EE

Lunch - Wholemeal crabstick sarnie - HE for the bread, 1 syn for mayo, 0 syns for crab sticks, 0 syns for lettuce and martos. Muller light yougart - 0 syns, apple - 0 syns

Dinner - Cod fillet - 0 syns, jacket spud - 0 syns, lettuce, martos and cucumber - 0 syns, baked beans - 0 syns, ketchup - 2 (I know that sounds like an odd mixture, but it was nice and I'm full now!)

6 cubes of Whole Nut choccy :( Not sure of the syn value, cos it's done on weight, so I will use the rest of the days syns for it - 6 syns

Total syns - 15

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but I think you've used an extra HEB (Weetabix AND Bread). So need to count another 6 syns.

Keep up the good work though!

xx

Thursday - EE

Total syns - 15

I think one cube of the whole not is 2 syns.

Back