2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener

Mid-morning
apple (I say mid, it's 9.30! Ha ha!)

Lunch
Cheesy mug shot - 2 (?) syns, alpen light - 3 syns, 2 satsumas and melon

Dinner
Can't remember what I had, but I know I cocked it up and had a munch :/

Total syns - ?

Trying to drink a lot more water too, due to the heat, and cos it was all I really drank in Paris and I want to keep it up. Aiming for 2 75cl (? it's a French bottle) bottles a day!:)

Walking - 2x15mins

Last edited:
Hey Clairey, ooooh Disney!! I really really want to go to Disney!! Oh well, I'll settle for a weekend in Center Parcs Longleat next week instead!! I'm sure you will now focus and pull that back and how fab that you had a 2lb loss before you went away as that has given you a bit of leaway!! I was mega chuffed with my 3lb loss this week I must say! Although I haven't broken new ground I am back to my lowest again!! So HAVE TO stay focused now if I want to get to target! 6lb to go, 6lb to go!!X

Hey Clairey, ooooh Disney!! I really really want to go to Disney!! Oh well, I'll settle for a weekend in Center Parcs Longleat next week instead!! I'm sure you will now focus and pull that back and how fab that you had a 2lb loss before you went away as that has given you a bit of leaway!! I was mega chuffed with my 3lb loss this week I must say! Although I haven't broken new ground I am back to my lowest again!! So HAVE TO stay focused now if I want to get to target! 6lb to go, 6lb to go!!X

Disney was sooo much fun, and you've seen the photos now too!:) Have a fab time in Centre Parcs. Have you been before? Are you going to the safari park? We went when Jason was a baby and me and mum met Lord Bath! :) Well done on your 3lb loss. Are you at wi this week or is that holiday?

Wednesday

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Mid-morning
Apple - 0 syns

Lunch
SW quiche and salad - lettuce, tomatos, pepper, mushroom, cucumber, celery - 0 syns, salad cream - 4 syns, alpen light - 3 syns, muller light - 0 syns, satsuma - 0 syns

Dinner
2 poached eggs, SW chips, baked beans and mushrooms - 0 syns, tomato sauce - 3 syns

Total syns - 10

Walks - 1x15mins, 1x30mins

Thursday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
chicken salad (chicken breast, carrots, pepper, tomato, cucumber, celery and spring onions) - 0 syns, salad cream - 4 syns, satsuma - 0 syns, alpen light - 3 syns

Dinner
Pork chop, fat removed, jacket spud, baked beans and sweetcorn - 0 syns, coleslaw - ? syns, ketchup - 3 syns, pineapple - 0 syns

Total syns -

Walks - 2x15mins

Friday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix - HEX+3, milk - HEX+3, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Ainsely Cous Cous - 1.5syn, with carrots, cucumber, tomatos and mushrooms - 0 syns, salad cream - 4 syns, pineapple - 0 syns, alpen light - 3 syns

Dinner
Not sure yet, off out, so I will try and eat something before I go so I'm not tempted by any junk!

Total syns - so far 14.5

Walks - 1x15mins

Claireybella said:
Disney was sooo much fun, and you've seen the photos now too!:) Have a fab time in Centre Parcs. Have you been before? Are you going to the safari park? We went when Jason was a baby and me and mum met Lord Bath! :) Well done on your 3lb loss. Are you at wi this week or is that holiday?

Glad u enjoyed! Yes I went on a hen weekend to Center Parcs about 4 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing what Dai thinks of it- we're going with friends and their 9 and 10 yr olds but have booked our own villa and my parents are coming to stay for just the Saturday night x Thanks re my loss! I'm WI on Monday but the following Mon is the day we come back from CP so I'm booking a hol wk even though I MAY be able to make it, Dais brother is over from Singapore so we will prob do a family thing that night - we already feel a bit cheeky jettin off to CP while he's over! And a hol wk will give me some pulling back time too! X

Glad u enjoyed! Yes I went on a hen weekend to Center Parcs about 4 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing what Dai thinks of it- we're going with friends and their 9 and 10 yr olds but have booked our own villa and my parents are coming to stay for just the Saturday night x Thanks re my loss! I'm WI on Monday but the following Mon is the day we come back from CP so I'm booking a hol wk even though I MAY be able to make it, Dais brother is over from Singapore so we will prob do a family thing that night - we already feel a bit cheeky jettin off to CP while he's over! And a hol wk will give me some pulling back time too! X

Aawww, I hope you have a fab time. My friend has been to that one a couple of times. Good on you for booking a holiday week. I did that last week, even though we came home on the Sunday night.

Hey Clairey, hope all is OK with you hun!! Haven't seen you for ages writing your diary! I hope all is well and you're still doing the plan! I bet it's hard during the school holidays doing lots with the kiddywinkles and being harder to stay in a routine! Good luck with the new job!! See FB for my response on Elle's hen night as I'm afraid to say I won't be able to make it! Hugs XXXXXXXX

Back